Chapter 7

This is gonna be a short chapter but I hope it is still good.

Caroline's POV

"Ric I'm back from my trip" I Said while walking into his office.

"Caroline I need to tell you something important"

"Yeah in one sec, I checked and there was no donation from Damon and Elena, not saying they have to damage but there was also no letter, do you know what happened."

After Alaric told Caroline what happened

"Wow, so shes with the originals now"

"Yes Caroline she is, the girls can't know or they'll get worried"

Third person POV

Lizzie and Josie ran to there room "So that elena girl that came earlier is a tribrid like hope"

"Yeah and there most likely will be a massive war between hopes family and these other vampires way older then them."

Lizzie started to have another one of her breakdowns and everything started flying around in the room.

"Do you hear that, oh my god, it's Lizzie" Caroline Said worriedly.

They ran to Lizzie's room and got her to calm down.

"Why were you freaking out Lizzie"

"Me and Josie listened on what you and mum talked about" cried Lizzie.

Caroline and Alaric looked at each other and shared a look and knew they needed to explain.

After explaining

"So hope is there fighting, we should be there too the gang," Said Josie

"Yeah Hope can't get all the credit it's time for me to be a hero." Lizzie stood up and put her hands on her hip.

Caroline grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the bed.

"Listen, even though we don't like Hope being there she's way stronger than you and her family's there." Said Caroline.

"And I don't want you near their family" said Ric.

Caroline slapped him in the arm.

"Hey, ugh what I mean is we don't know if they will protect you and put your life first,they will for hope but maybe not for you, you refer here okay now go to sleep it's late," Said Ric as nicely as he could.

End of the chapter like I said earlier this was gonna be short, hope you enjoyed:)

Word count 232