chapter 6

you padded down the hallway, hoping to find sweet hana, not only to get her to brush your fur to a pleasant softness, but to check on her after getting... well her eye popped by a child. poor hana... why would she let that happen..? before you could even process your own question, you feel someone's fingers sink deep into your scruff and hoist you into the air, causing a roar of shock from you. WHAT IN THE- "GRAW-" you halt almost immediately as you saw the familiar spiteful golden eyes behind a pair of spectacles. oh, it's just you. "mreow." you rumbled blankly. you flinch as he tightens his grip. "that was quite a trick you pulled, feline." he growled. you snorted. what? can't take a joke, Claude flatulence? "GrroAwr?" you growled, snorting in amusement at your own joke.

he almost appears to grit his teeth and he gets nose to nose with you. "I wouldn't test my patience, cat." He snarls, sending a shiver through your spine. You hoped he didn't notice.. "I would hate to have to-" before he can finish his threat, you smack his glasses off his face with your massive paw. his mouth shut almost immediately and now he just stares at you. quite menacingly. to the point is eyes became fuchsia-red and his pupils constricted to slits. this time, you actually felt uneased at this. his grip on your scuff tights more and more, until you started to squirm in protest. "You-" before much else can be done, you hear that near shrill voice call from somewhere down the hall.

"(NAME)! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE OFF TO!? COME HERE THIS INSTANT!"

as you turn to the direction of the voice, you're suddenly plopped onto the ground with a heavy thud. "you oughta learn some manners here..." you hear Claude's low murmur over your head. "...for your own good. wouldn't want an... accident to happen. that would hurt the master terribly." with that, he walks over to his discarded glasses, picks them up and walks off, wiping off the lenses as he did. you stagger to your paws, staring off in the direction the Butler went off to.

f-freaking spiders... you thought shakily as you shook off and ran off into the direction of master trancy's voice.