Chapter 3 Midnight Talks of Broken Hearts

Sorry this chapter took so long. i got really sick for a month and it was really bad. the plus side i lost alot of weight......lol nywho i got very personal with this chapter and thats part of the reason why it took so long.....i dont really open up, but i wanted to be honest and pour my heart out to all of you.....enjoy and VOTE PLEASE!!!!! AHHHHHH! lol 

Chapter 3

Midnight Talks of Broken Hearts

“Kate the thing is, I miss my ex. His name is Eric and out of nowhere he just stopped talking to me.” I say reluctantly.

“Max you have an ex? I mean I didn’t even know!” Kate tells me shocked.

“No one really knows about him. He stopped talking to me before school started, and I just finally had to accept that he probably found something better, but I just cant forget about him, though; I think I started really loving him. I thought he felt the same, but I guess not.”

“So he just stopped talking to you? That’s so weird that he did that out of nowhere because if you say that you guys really did feel the same then why did he do that out of nowhere?”

“Kate that is a question I have been asking myself for the past two months.”

“Max I know it hurts, but can you tell me about him, how you guys met and everything?”

I didn’t really have a choice did I? I guess I should also clue you guys in and let you in on the big scoop. I never had a boyfriend before, so it was a big celebration with my friends when I finally told them I found someone that really likes me for me and we are just taking things day by day. See in high school there was only like 5 other gay guys and one wasn’t out but everyone knew that Jaimie was totally gay no matter how much he denied it. I never said I was or wasn’t, but it didn’t help that I was never interested in girls. Anyways, they all hooked up with each other because its not like they could find someone else at the school. Except for Lush. He was to busy trying to convert all the straight guys at school and turn them gay. I was not about to go and fool around with them and share the same spit as everyone else, so I just decided after high school was over and done with, I would officially come out and start working on the love department. A year later and I find Eric. Eric was amazing. He lives in Colorado and I know, I know a long distance never works out, but I figured that this way I wont have to disappear from the world like the rest of my friends, and really figure out this boyfriend thing. He made everything so easy because he was the chill type. I mean right off the bat we got along. I was on this blackberry application where we flirt with different people and for some reason his picture spoke to me, so I messaged him. He didn’t message me back till a week later, but the moment he did we didn’t stop texting. Every morning at 6 AM I would wake up and find a text from him already. “Hey Sweetie, have a great day mwwuuaah!” just thinking about this now really hurts. I never felt alone because he was always there making me smile with the sweetest things I have ever read. This is also coming from a straight acting guy so I was pretty surprised at how sensitive he really was, and how much he really thought of me. But then the messages became less and less in the end of December, and in the end of January he just stopped talking to me. I would text him every now and then wishing him a great day or just yell texting him why he was being this way. And then I just stopped because I knew it was no use. So now here I am with a broken heart and nothing to show for the past few months except those messages and some pictures of his. Of course as I am telling you, I am also telling Kate. She looks into my eyes and see’s a glimpse of happiness she hasn’t seen at all. She see’s a glimpse of life still in me dying to get out from this sadness. She then scoots over and gives me a big hug as I cry some more on her shoulder. I feel bad that my tears and snot are covering her up. I would have moved but I didn’t want to. I want to let it all out there and then. I am not much of a crier because I just keep everything in, so this was a huge opportunity to get rid of this emptiness I feel and just be done with it once and for all.