6.

I sunk back into the leather seats and sighed deeply watching the trees fly by through the window. Aria glanced at me before sighing as well and switching the radio off. Now the only noise was the light blowing of the air conditioner and the tires rolling across the concrete.

"Listen-" she got interrupted by me shooting a question.

"Where are we going?"

Her eyes stayed glued to the road as she spoke, "to be honest, I don't actually know."

My head turned towards her with a questioning look "what do you mean you don't know?"

Another sigh escaped her lips as she spoke again. "I just wanted to talk with you. I didn't really plan this out that well"

"You don't say" I scoffed at her and turned my attention back to the trees.

"Hey don't give me attitude. I'm trying to spend time with you."

"Oh so now your trying to spend time with me? You've been ignoring me for weeks!"

"So?"

My head snapped back to her. "So?!"

She glanced at me noticing my angry fueling. Without saying anything she continued to drive off to no specific destination.

"You ignore me for weeks and randomly decide to come and talk to me again out of no where. You don't see anything wrong with that?"

"Not really." Her voice was too casual for my liking as she comments back.

"Are you serious? You can't just leave and come back like nothing happened. Especially without saying anything." I shook my head suddenly finding the cars more interesting.

"Y/n I've been busy."

"Too busy for me?" I know I sound so stupid right now but I was fed up.

"Busy enough to not be able to talk to you. I had other priorities."

"Your other priorities are a load of bullshit. What are we even doing? Why am I sitting in a car with you if you're too busy!"

The car came to a quick stop and turned to me with an angry face. "You know what, you're right. Get out." Her voice was cold and it sent chills down my back but I scoffed and got out anyway. I noticed we had ended up back at my house. Slamming the door shut, I angrily walked inside and she sped off.