Introduction

The soft crunch of the white snow below her feet came up into the cold winter air. She walks by slowly, her hot breath seen, like a soft, grey, puffy cloud of smoke. It's the third day of winter as Ashley- known as Kiwi to some- continued down the road to her job at the small, cute, tidy bakery she owns. She waves to the couple across the street from her. It was a nice morning, as her younger sibling runs to catch up with her. By the time the younger of the two caught up, Kiwi is already at the front door of the small sweets store Chara was the name of the younger sibling, she looked out of breath and her cheeks were more red than normal, her chocolate brown eyes look up to her sibling as she smiles in a goofy manner. "I FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO YA!" The 17 year- old shouted at her superior. Kiwi, the 24 year- old, turns towards her lesser, and smiles. Her green and brown eyes light up in amusement. She chuckled softly. "Finally," She said mockingly. "I was wondering what was taking you so long." Chara huffed in annoyance. "Shut up" The shorter of the two muttered, before starting again more enthusiastically. "I CAN'T WAIT TO HELP YOU AT WORK TODAY!" She was beaming with joy at this point. Kiwi shakes her head, her long, mid back length hair bouncing with it. "Well come on then" Her lips curved into a sweet smile as she pushes open the glass double doors. The sound of the iconic bell rings throughout the store. The duo walks in and turn on the lights. Kiwi stops to examine the bakery. From the mint green walls to the soft vanilla floors and celling, she looked out the bubblegum pink window- sill. This was going to be a wonderful Tuesday morning. Chara walked around, a little too eager to begin. Kiwi starts going to the kitchen with the younger following close behind. "So. What should we make first?" Kiwi asked as Chara looked around, deep in thought. "Maybe your special Lemonade Cake?" She asked, smiling. "Good choice" The superior looked at her. Chara began hunting for the ingredients. "Let the day commence." Kiwi let out a soft chuckle at her own phrase. The sound of the bell at the front door startles her. A customer? At this hour? It's only 7:28! Oh jeez.... nothing is ready! It's just day- old bread mainly.... plus a few stale donuts here and there. She scrambles out the kitchen to see her younger sibling talking to her good friend, Veronica- also known as Apple-, she sighs. Looking over her now, Kiwi notices that Apple is wearing her normal clothing, a white t-shirt, black leggings, a small, red sweater, a red skirt, light red shoes, and a black, red, and white bow in her hair. "Jeez us! You scared me Apple!" Kiwi exasperated. Apple giggles, "My bad Kiwi........." she sticks out her tongue playfully. Chara hugs Apple's side. Suddenly the bell rings again, as Lilly- known as Watermelon- strolls in. "WASSUP KIWI AND APPSTERS?!" Watermelon shouted. Chara giggles as Apple facepalms. Kiwi sighs. "Watermelon........I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" Apple screeched, her face was as red as a cherry, and if it got any brighter, Kiwi was sure Apple could be her new flashlight. Watermelon bursts out laughing when Sarah – known as Grape- waltz in. Grape looks around in confusion. "What happened here?" She asked innocently. Kiwi sighs. Welp. What's next?