Chapter 3

J E N N I E

J E N N I E

"When I'm near you, I feel good." Lisa was still hugging me. I just stood there and feel her body on me.

Lisa.

Yes. She only loves girls.

"Aa. W – Wait" I said as I pulled out from the hug. I remember what Nayeon said a while ago. That she only loves girls.

"You hugged me to tightly. It's just, I couldn't breathe. I had an odd discomfort in my chest" I said.

She looks at me and then turn her back on me, "Oh, doing that without thinking. I'm sorry. I don't want to do anything that might make you uncomfortable and spoil our friendship." She said.

She made her way on the door, "so, I'll get back to my room. I'm really sorry for disturbing you" she continued then slammed the door shut behind her back.

"N – no. It's not like that –

------ -

Why do I feel like this since we're both girls, I want to do that again but I feel so guilty.

I'm waiting for this class to end. It's too boring.

"Alright, next week we have a test. Don't forget to review the unit, understand? Class dismissed"

As soon as my professor ended the class, I went out of the room.

"Bye, see you again" I said as I wave my hands to my classmates.

I was going down the stairs when I met Lisa, "O – oh Lisa"

"Hello! Did you finish class already?" I said but she just looks at me and walk away.

What? Is she ignoring me?

Why does my heart hurts so much?

Why?

I went home immediately. I sat on the floor and face the window.

This feeling is...

Then why does it feel like that?

I don't understand. Is it because she is my senior?

No. I don't want to see her like that. But when I was near her, I felt good.

This. my heart. Do I like her?

Why am I doing this? even though I didn't intend for it to be like this.

Now, I think Lisa might hate me.

----- -

"the deadline for the reports is at the end of the month. I will not accept any overdue, no exceptions." Mr. Jung said.

He left the room as well as my classmates. I was busy arranging my things. My mind still out of this room, I'm thinking about the encounter i had with Lisa last time.