Chapter 16

J E N N I E

J E N N I E

Lisa.. 

The gentle touch of your hand in mine.. As long as you don't let me go, there'll be nothing in this world for me to care about. No matter what we face or where we end up, we'll always be together, right?

Don't let me go.. Please..

You've already come into my life and became a part of me.

It doesn't matter when.. I always want to be able to see that smile.. That brilliant smile.. 

The one you show only to me..

--------- -

Back to school! AAAaAAAA I miss my friends so muchhh!! 

"Damn it, it's just my luck to get in trouble on the first day of school." Nayeon said. 

"It's your fault for being late! You know that old lady's a stick in the mud" Tzuyu said. 

"Haven't readjusted your sleeping schedule yet? You can't even be a second late" I chuckled. 

"I'm pissed off!! I need food to let off some steam. Who's with me?" Nayeon said. 

We were on the hallway as we decided to go to the canteen. 

Then suddenly someone called my name, "Jennieee!" 

"Oh.. that flit in her voice.." Nayeon whispers as she's smirks at me. We all look at Lisa's direction. 

"Lisa! Did you just finish, too?" I asked. 

"Umm. I've been waiting for you." Lisa said as she walks towards us. 

She then kissed my cheek,  "Ah... L-Lisa.. Why? Everyone saw that." I said shyly. I know everyone is looking at us. 

"I miss you" she smiled. 

"Mmmm. you're really rubbing it in to us single ladies, Lisa." Nayeon said, "Ugghhh. my eyes... my soul..." Tzuyu added. 

"Oh, do you want to head back together?" I asked. 

"I have to go get my picture for my I.D. first." Lisa said. 

And i swear to god, Nayeon and Tzuyu can't shut the fuck up. Jisoo unnie just laughs at them. 

"Here, I'll give you my key" Lisa hand me her keys, "So, i wanted to ask you to get Leo back from Auntie for me. I've been so busy I haven't seen her since i got back" 

"Okay, Leave it to me." I said. 

"We'll have dinner together when i get back, so save your appetite" she winks and I nod. 

"See you later! Wait for me, kay? I have a surprise for you!" Lisa said. 

"ah.. Okay" I said and then Lisa went off.