An Explanation

6:15pm, Saturday, January 16th
"You know me?" Her voice full of question.
A chuckle escaped from the leader's lips.
"Of course I know you." He held up a small red pocket book with a small silver clasp. Her wallet.
"You went through my stuff?" She scoffed at his impolite actions.
The boy across the table stood up, slamming his hands down on the table, causing everyone to jump.
"Here...here we don't have rules. It doesn't work like the outside world." He made his way around the table, standing directly behind the small female. Yein sank into her chair.
Before he could continue, the boy to her left cleared his throat.
"Hongjoong." He started, giving more authority to his voice rather than his look.
The other acknowledged the other, shifting the topic.
"You probably wanna know why you cant leave here now." He started. "You know us. You've seen every one of our faces."
Hongjoong, as he was addressed, placed a hand on her shoulder from behind. He leaned down just enough so that his breaths danced with strands of her hair.
"We can't let you go now that you know us. You have to become us."
Hongjoong made his way back to his original seat. A smirk was plastered on his features as he sat back down.
"Don't worry. San here will take good care of you, help you learn your place."
San flashed the girl a promising smile.
"As long as you learn your place and stay out of our way, we won't have to kill you." His words were said so casually, it gave Yein the chills.
-
The boys went around the table stating their names to the girl, she made sure to note who was who.
It didn't take Yein long to know who would be her allies in this group. San obviously, who seemed to be the only person she could trust for the moment, wooyoung was a nice boy with soft features, and Seonghwa. Seonghwa was, as she had thought, the co-leader. He was a lot nicer than she had expected though. He was stern with his members, but he was a lot nicer when referring to her.
The other boys weren't exactly mean to her, but they surely didn't appreciate her presence.
-
7:47pm January 16th
Yein walked back to her "room", following closely behind San.
"We'll get into the real stuff tomorrow." He broke the silence first.
She didn't say anything back.
"You'll get used to it. Plus, you've got me." He rubbed her head, earning a smile.
"Do I still have to be locked in?" She finally spoke.
San laughed in response.
"No. We just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get crazy and try to leave right away. But..you'll stay here, right? I don't think you wanna know what happens if you try to uh..." he trailed, but she got the hint.
"I'll see you in the morning."
"See you then."
With that, he made his exit, glancing at her once more before shutting the door behind him.
—————————————————
So far so easy :)
-M