Mission A

10:42am, Monday, January 18th
Seonghwa held a tight grip on the girl's wrist, pulling her down the quiet hallways. when they reached the entry hall, the rest of the boys (minus San) stood waiting. "It's time." Seonghwa said from behind. Yein looked, analyzing their faces. Hongjoong was the first to step forward, taking hold of Yein's free wrist. The two boys lead the way to a large black van, the youngest following closely. They tossed her in first, quickly filling in after. Hongjoong took hold of Yein by her face. "You follow our lead and don't make any stupid moves." his voice stern. She could only nod in agreement.
-
12:56pm, Monday, January 18th
The drive lasted for almost two hours, Yein felt her eyes becoming heavier each passing minute.
The screeching of the van's brakes forced her eyes open. One by one the boys jumped out of the van, Yein following. Seonghwa slid the door closed behind her before sticking something into her back pocket; before she could ask, he passed her. They pulled up to what seemed to be an abandoned, shabby-looking building. She could only guess what waited for them. Hongjoong made some motions with his hands and the boys split up, going in just about every direction. "You" Hongjoong motioned for her to follow Seonghwa.
-
Seonghwa lead her through the building silently, being careful to make minimal noise. A loud thud from the floor above them caused Seonghwa to clench his pistol in his hand; Yein did the same. She felt /wrong/. This was the first time she'd held a gun. Sweat dripped from her jawline, she swallowed hard. It was hard enough her heart had been racing a thousand miles an hour, her hands shook recklessly. Every once and awhile Seonghwa would take a glance at her, but they spoke in silence. The two of them came to a metal door which held the large staircase. Seonghwa signaled her to push the door open, standing ready. With a nod, she cautiously pushed it open, allowing Seonghwa take aim first. When they reached the top, the older make the "shh" signal to her once more as they both heard talking behind the second metal door. The older held up three fingers suggesting he would be preparing, Yein gave a nod. She had no idea where the confidence had come from, maybe it was her fight-or-flight complex, but she couldn't give up now. As his fingers went down, her grip became tighter, she took aim at the door. With a a single nod the door was kicked open and three shots were fired. The sound of bodies hitting the ground was the only sound. She had done it. She /killed/ them. The was no reason or explanation, she just did it. It was almost instinct. Seonghwa gave her a small pat on the head before taking the lead once more. they crossed more floors, this time the older took the shots.
-
They reached the rendezvous on the roof where the rest of the boys were, Mingi and Wooyoung showing up around they same time as them.
"You did it." Hongjoong's voice sounded so foreign, it felt like ages since she'd last heard it.
Yein clicked the pistol back into the holster on her belt. "Where's San?" She pressed.
"He couldn't come to your first performance." Hongjoong spun the gun in his hand. "You needed to succeed." he started. "It will only become more difficult from here."
———————————————————
now that i have THIS much time, i'll be trying to update. pls recommend some songs for me to gain inspo from 🥺😭
-M ❤️