Chapter nineteen I love you

After Thoren is done with my stitches and I'm cleaned up, I grab my duffle bag and leave to take a shower while they talk

After Thoren is done with my stitches and I'm cleaned up, I grab my duffle bag and leave to take a shower while they talk. I peel my dress off my body, then my bra and panties, letting them fall to the floor.

I turn the water on high heat and step in wincing as the water hits and burns. My muscles start to relax, and I moan in pleasure - blood and dirt pool around my feet as I scrub my body and wash my hair.
I do a quick shave on my legs, then lean against the wall and close my eyes.

I hear the curtain open and look back to see Viktor, coming behind me in all his naked glory. I don't know what we are. What we have become, but I know I don't want it to end anytime soon. His strong arms pull me back to his chest, and his head lies in. The crook of my neck as he kisses and nibbles.

"We must leave after this. We can't take any chance of staying in. One place tells me I feel far enough away. I nod and frown. " Will we be running for the rest of our lives? Will I ever get to see laura again"? I question."I miss her," I say, taking a deep breath.

He kisses my cheek and runs his hands up and down my wet body."We will figure this all out, I promise. Let's get somewhere safe first." I nod my head again. His hands make their way slowly further down to my neither regions. His erection pushes my back again. My head falls to the side, and I close my eyes.

I push my ass against him as his fingers make there way in my core. We both moan simultaneously as I grab his erection behind me. His fingers move inside me, and my hand moves up and down his shaft.

His rough fingers curve and touch my g-spot as he pumps his fingers inside me. "Viktor," I whisper his name. My pussy clenches around him, and my breath picks up, matching his pace. My core tightens, my lower half building pressure inside.

Before I can come, Viktor takes his fingers out and licks my justices of his fingers. I turn my head just enough to kiss his lips. Viktor brings me closer to him and slides his shaft inside my core. I gasp and whimper in one breath. His hips pump his cock into my pussy. The thickness of his shaft stretching me, filling me, touching me all the way to hilt.

I pull my arms behind me and grab his hips. My nail is digging into him as I push my ass back to meet his hard pumps. The sound of water sloshing, moans, and whimpers fills the washroom. The pressure builds and builds, and my whimpers get louder. "Cum for," he commands then bites my shoulder.

Pain and pleasure blend perfectly, and I cum on the dick with name rolling off my tongue. Viktor turns me around and pick me up. My legs wrap around his hips and slips back inside my slick pussy filled with cum. My legs feel like jelly, and I'm thankful that he picked me up. Viktor continues to pump inside me, then pulls out and puts me on my knees. I open my mouth as he pumps his dick in mouth throat and cums with a curse and groan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make sure to give me thanks to Thoren, then grab my bag and head to the car letting Viktor say goodbye in private.
I toss the black duffle bag in the back seat then climb into the driver seat, knowing Viktor needs rest. I find the keys and start the car and pull out the map in the glove box.

Viktor climbs into the car and close the door with a loud thud. I back out of the driveway and head back to the highway after putting the map away. The clock on the dash read 10 pm, and I settle into my seat, getting comfortable for the long ride ahead. We're heading to the coast of Florida and plan to get a boat and stay low on the ocean for a bit while we make a plan.

"Get some sleep, love," I say, looking over to see him staring at me. " Don't reck us," he laughs, closing his eyes. I smile and scoff at him. Viktors breathing evens out quickly. Its been a while since he was asleep, and I know he will be asleep for a while.

As quietness settles in the car, my thoughts drift to all that has happened. To how much I have changed.

First, with being kidnap and scared, not know who wanted me or why. Then the darkness that started to find its way in my heart. The night I still feel. No longer upfront and clawing to come out, but their none the less. Then the failed escape. The lost friend. The beating. The darkness taking over and fighting my feelings for Viktor. The accepting of becoming only to pull a plan in my head to kill him, not knowing I could go through with it.

Then Viktor putting pieces of my back together and finding out about my mother and the truth of her death. And now I'm on the run with the love of my life. "Love," I whisper. Do I love him? Yes. Yes, I love him and would do anything to stay by his side now. I shake my head. I don't know how I survived all this without completely losing my mind, but I have a feeling I wouldn't have without Viktor. I pull into a store and get gas and coffee with his money before leaving town.

Getting back on the road, I turn on some classic rock and sing softly to the music.
Memories of Laura and I a few years ago come to mind. We were in the kitchen dance and drinking wine to hard rock.
The drunker we got, the more goofy we got. I remember her jumping on the island in our kitchen and pretended to play the guitar as we sang to AC•DC back in black.

I smile and laugh at the memory of her. I miss her so much. I hope she and heath are okay. Safe. I sigh and push her out of my mind. Viktor stirs beside me but does not wake up.

Hours pass as I drive and drive, stopping to release my bladder now and then. Morning finally starts to show on the horizon, and Viktor yawns and sits up straight in his seat, looking around."Where are we?" he asks." Fixing to leave Newyork," I say with a sad sigh. He looks at me with sad eyes, knowing Laura has been on my mind.

"Pull into a gas station, please," he asks. I nod and do that. After we get what we need for the road, I eat, and we talk a little before exhaustion takes me, and I sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so chapter 19, tell me what you think.

Are you guys wondering what's going on with Laura and Heath well? Don't worry; you will find out soon enough.

Anyway, I'm so excited the book is almost over. Just a few more chapters, and we will come to ending main events.

How do you think the situation with her father will play out?

S.M Irene