Open the book

once upon a time. every story starts with that right

Sometimes I like to sit down and listen to lost boys.
Today was one of the days, well nights I mean. The sound of the wind blowing through my shaggy apartment and the music mixed with it gave me an enchanting feeling. I wasn't one to be social. And ever since the monsters were freed from the underground it didn't help with my socialization, i am afraid i'll slip up and insult them. Some attended my college. I'm thinking of stop going to college because of the whole incident that took place. A human and a monster was found dead. Nothing but dust in the monsters room and blood in the humans. It turns out it was a human who killed the monster and a witness who was a human. And the killer was also apart of the anti monster club that was shut down so many times. But that's just how some human works. Heck that's how the world goes. Its really sad whe-
"Floosh"
My book dropped off of my book shelf and onto the floor.
I went to pick it up.
'Peter Pan'
This was my favorite book. I loved reading it ever since my mom bought it for me. When I reached for it my window started to shake back and forth.
"Guess I should close it."
I went to close the window. But then more of my books fall. Each book was a Peter Pan book and a science book. All the science books open on a page with skeletons. This was weird.
I kept running back and forth closing my windows, and some how after I closed the windows the books fell over. My first thought was a demon. So I got some garlic and put it around my neck. That's what kills demons right.
This was a really scary thing. Maybe it was a monster playing a trick on me. Yah yah that's it. I am freaking out. Maybe I should call a friend.
I don't have friends.
So I went in a corner and cried.
The wind started to die down and I heard a rip.
"Hey why are you crying."
A voice said very cheery. "
"HUH, HUMAN YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE HOUSE. BUT NOT AS NICE AS THE MAGNIFICENT SA-ER BLUEBERRY"
I flinched at the loud sound. But I refused to look up.
"Blue your to loud. You might scare them." Another voice said with concern. I refuse to look up. Curiosity killed the cat. I stopped crying when I heard the voices. They sounded nice but it still might be dangerous. But what is stopping them from killing me. My eyes was only hidden and i am pretty much visible.
I sat there for an hour hoping that the things were gone. So i peeked my head up and looked to see if the figures were still there.
"Eep"
I saw them and placed my head down.
I thought they left. The stayed for an hour I assumed.
there were three like what I thought. They were all skeletons and they looked just like each other. Probably triplets. One had a blue scarf or bandana and a gray shirt armor thing. He had basket ball shorts that was black and had a white stripe going down. There was another one with a golden crown and wearing blue and gold all over and a cape. The last one looked like it jumped straight from a coloring book by a very talented artist. He had a giant brush. And was wearing a big brown scarf. He had a splotch of ink on his face and his eyes had shapes in it. He had a big floffy jacket around his waist. Wow I took in there appearance really fast. But I was still scared.
"HUMAN WE WERE STARTING TO WORRY IF WE SCARED YOU TO DEATH."
"W-who a-are you'll."
"WE ARE THE STAR SANSES." It sound like a....
Cute group name. I decided to look up. Very slowly.
"That's it. We won't hurt you." Said the one with a giant brush.
"SEE HUMAN WERE FRIENDLY." Said the blue one.
The crown guy just nod.
I think I remeber the one as blueberry cause he's the loudest.
"Hi I'm ink." Said the one with the brush.
"And I'm dream." The crown guy said.
"YOU MIGHT KNOW MY NAME. I TOLD YOU EARLIER."
I nod.
They seemed nice.
But then I was mistaken. Ink grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Into a rift.
"Oh we didn't get your name yet."