but only getting an enemy

Ink POV
"Let's go check on y/n"
We was walking around the mansion.
This whole thing with the human y/n is kinda strange.
I mean I should actually be used to this but I never seen a human with that much powers. It feels like dream is hiding something from us. He said that her book rewrites the future but that makes no sense. Dream has kept a lot from us though, like were he keeps the bread, but that's small things. This is big. He isn't saying the whole truth. Maybe he doesn't know the whole truth.
"Hey ink what's on your mind."
Dream asked. Wait how does he
Oh
OHHH
my eyes I forgot.
"Nothing its just y/n"
"Don't worry I'm pretty sure blueberry will keep her safe."
"Yeah"
We then entered the room y/n was in, and
OH PAINT PALLETS(heh pallets) ITS A MESS.
Our once beautiful kitchen with grey counter tops and baby blue walls is now  black counter tops, with blue paint peeling of and black underneath.
"what happened here."
Dream said. His face was a mixture of terror and confusion.
"All my hard work" was all I could say.
But hey error use to do this all the time.
"OH HEY I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY and the human HAS MADE SOME DELICIOUS TACOS.
"I tried to help him but he refused"
Y/n said with her head downwards.
"oh don't worry about it I'm sure you tried your best."
Dream went to y/n side giving her a reassuring smile and a hug.
For some reason seeing dream hug y/n it gave me a strange feeling inside. It felt terrible. But it left as quick as it came. So I assume I am probably sick.
"So were is the tacos."
I said out of curiosity.
"OH ITS RIGHT OVER HERE."
I saw the tacos, it looked pretty good.
So I used most of my bravery and took a bite.
It
It
It actually taste good.
"Blueberry you sure you made this."
"YES, I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY MADE THIS. BUT I DID USE Y/N RECIPE."
"yeah my dad taught me it."

Y/n pov
oh I forgot my parents. I hope when they recreate my au my parents will come back to life. I'm going to ask them.
"Hey um guys um when you'll re create my world will it start from the very beginning or?"
"Nope it will start from the human frisk last save."
"Which was?"
"It was after the monsters were freed"
Ink told me.
This is actually great. My parents died trying to defend a monster it was quite sad but I'm not going further into it.
we all sat around a table and ate our tacos.

A/n
Sorry for a short chapter I'm a little rusty thats all. Hopefully I could give you'll better ones.
So drink a patient vial and wait.