but watch out

I sat down in blues living room writing. My peter pan book had line paper in the back so I could continue writing peter pans adventure. It is so much fun to use. Maybe I could get ink to draw some pages for me. Hopefully.
"HUMAN, I'M MAKING TACOS WANNA HELP."
"sure" I placed my book down.

No ones POV
When y/n put there book down the pages started to turn. The title started to change.
'Peter pan' became 'ink sans'.
What a strange sight to see. As the letters lift up one by one. Than replace quickly. If anyone told you this you wouldn't believe it. If you saw it you would have to take a double check, but the words change so fast that you could only get one glance. As the two were making tacos the shadows were watching seeking, listening, laughing.
"Ink ink ink, how foolish you are, to leave her with these fools." 
The shadows laughed and sang in only a frequency that the ones with true pain and sorrow could hear. The frequency is so special that you have to be covered in complete hate. So special that your name will have to be nightmare.
"Ink ink ink you had the book in your hand."
The shadows sing and danced. They found an easy victory.
So the shadows ran to there master and report the news.
"Nightmare nightmare sir. The human was left with the swaps. the book was left alone."
Nightmare sat on his throne. Smiling a sly smile. His hate was seeping through his finger tips, his eye socket and all over his bones.
"You have done your job. NOW LEAVE MY SIGHT."
the shadows did as they were told. They bowed and flee.
"Those idiots. My brother dream thinks he could stop me. They have no idea what's in there possession it could be a power advantage. I am going to strike after he re-creates the universe."
"Hey nightmare brocha-cha. Whats popping."
Its the skeleton that has the ability to annoy anyone even nightmare.
"What's with the long face aren't you happy to see me."
"Leave."
"Fine fine. I'm just gonna leave my skate board here."
"NO NO, TAKE YOUR SWIGGITY STUFF AND GO .'
"hey hey watch your words, fine."
Fresh did his job and went to ink and told him everything he could.
Ink grew a new feeling worry. It was one of his own feeling. But soon enough disappeared like all the rest.
The human and blue was now doodling while stretch was on the edge of his seat ready for a fight.

Y/n POV
Stretch didn't have the same calm attitude as he showed when I first met him. He seemed worried.
"Hey stretch are you all right."
"Yeah I'm all right."
"OKay"
He seemed so scared tho. We finished up the tacos a while back. Blues ingredients was um unique, let's just say the meat was gonna be sparkly.
The doodles was done. And honestly mine sucks. I went to get my book but the title was different. 'Ink sans' what in the world happen. Did ink come and play a prank on me.
'Hmph' well if he is I hope he didn't change the inside.
I opened up the book and began to read.