Beware

Nightmare's POV

"TELL US WHERE DID INK GO"
"We don't know and if we did we wont tell you." Dream replied in annoyance.
After all that preparation all that planning.
"EVERYONE, spread out and search ever au, even search her au, we need to find y/n, and look for the book while your at it."
Everyone left the area, I left Killer in charge of watching the hostages.
If they think this little hiccup is gonna ruin my plans there wrong, actually, this is only helping my plan.

Y/n POV

It's morning time again, and i feel well rested. But for some reason everything feels off, like there's something i forgot to do, it's like when you left the bathroom without turning off the sink, or when you wash the dishes and forgot to turn off the faucet. I don't know why i have that feeling.  "Hey Ink, do you think there is a safe place." he turned and looked at me, face very serious.
"y/n, there is no safe place for you, the only thing we can do for you is try and keep you safe, but with nightmare around i don't think even that will help you" i looked at him shocked, he could have at least try and make it sound less bad, and real, like come on man, you could have hugged me and say everything is going to be alright. This new information made me super scarred, like who wouldn't be.
"lets start the journey" Ink said.
 Half way up the mountain, and that's when we got into some trouble.

Cross POV

I was told to search y/n's au. it's pretty big, like very big. I looked around and asked a phew people if they saw a girl and a skeleton with a giant paint brush, they said they were heading up the mountain. Dang those sell outs. Half way up the mountain and i saw them.

y/n POV

A black and white skeleton, who i shall call Oreo threw a giant knife towards Ink, luckily Ink dodged in time. Ink then splattered some purple paint on him, he snapped and it formed chains.
"This won't hold him for long we need to leave" he then picked me up and fling me over his shoulder,then he sprinted to the top of the mountain.  We stopped at an area with a giant hole, Ink feel the air again and this time his hand moved downward. He then jumped.
I was screaming my head off but ink was very calm. He then took out his paint brush and sliced a hole threw this universe. We then landed softly on some grass.
"WASN'T THAT FUN" Ink shouted.
"FUN, WE COULD HAVE DIED"
"but we didn't" right now i want to punch Ink, but he's the one protecting me.
i looked around the area, it was very empty.
"what is this place" i asked. Ink looked around.
"just an unfinished au, someone must have lost inspiration." 
"loosing inspiration sucks especially when you were so excited to make it"
Ink nodded in agreement. i then looked at my book, memories of past events flooded my head and i want answers now.
"Ink what's so special about this book, why was i able to see everyone's past, what does it do, why was i able to use magic." i asked.
"well to tell you the truth i don't know, i think it's like your weapon or something"
"weapon??" i muttered. this book has never done anything special, and i obviously don't know how to do that thing i did in blue's au again. 
"can you teach me how to use it"
Ink looked at me he was about to say something but decided to change his mind.
"sorry y/n but i can't help you, this is something you need to teach your self." i looked at him very disappointed, i want to know how to do magic. I then walked around, he said it's something i need to teach myself, so i shall.
"me do magic" i said as i swung one hand, only a little spark appeared, and quickly disappeared. that was just sad, and i can hear ink laughing.
"HEY DON'T LAUGH" i shouted. he covered his mouth trying hard not to laugh. I did it again, but this time without talking. i got a bigger spark this time, it was bigger by an inch.
"let me give you a tip, try and remember what you did the first time"
what i did the first time, i closed my eyes and try and recall the events.

*flashback*

I know he could get out. He just need faith.
I put one of my hands by my heart. I focused my energy.
My f/c soul appeared. I put the soul close to my mouth and whispered to it.
Stretch will get out of this I know it.
When I said that, a burst of f/c strings wrapped around error. 

*flashback ends*

"well i said something about faith and my soul did something and then strings."
"try and do that again"
I put my hands by my heart, focused all my my energy. My soul appeared and i told myself encouraging words and then boom. A spark three inches bigger then the last appeared. I started celebrating.
"INK I DID IT, DID YOU SEE THAT I DID THAT" he smiled at me, his face also turn slightly rainbow.
"good job y/n, but i think you need a little more practice." I one hundred percent agree with him. But i don't show it i made a sad face and said "your no fun"
he rolled his eye thing. seriously what are they called. 
"so Ink is this au safe"
"for now, i'm still trying to figure out how this au was connected to your au, was this like a sequel for your au." I looked at him blank.
"Ink i don't know what that means" 

A/n

this whole chapter was 1,002 word, without the a/n yay