meeting someone new

"Sure"
Ink then swiped the ground and jumped through dragging me in. I shut my eyes closed.
When we landed the ground was soft but hard and cold. It felt like
snow ??
I finally decided to open my eyes. My e/c orbs was greeted by the pleasant sight of snow and pine trees on each side of me. We were walking on a path. I looked up and above me there was a ceiling more like the top of a cave.
"U-uh ink how is it snowing."
"Oh its just magic" ink replied. He was tapping his foot on the snow seems like he was waiting on some one or thing. He then took a next one of his vials, I think it was patience .
His foot tapping slowed down and he was calmer.
We waited there for a very long time. I was now feeling worse from the cold. I was wearing a tank top and night pants. It was very comfy when I was in my house, but now that I'm in the snow I'm very cold.
"You finally made it."
I looked to see who ink was talking to. It was a skeleton that looked like him. He had a gold tooth and sharp fangs. One of his eyes were glowing red and the other was not. His jacket was black with fluffy fluff around the hood. It seemed like if you touch it you'll get the feeling of warmth and safety. I need a jacket like that.
"Who's the human."the skeleton looked at me.
"This is y/n"
I then wave to him.
"So ink I was wondering what makes you think I might not betray you."
Ink then whispered something in his ears.
Fell shivered. Somehow.
"I'm just messing with ya ink."
They then started talking, and of course me being me, tuned them out by daydreaming.
What are those vials for. They are filled with different souls. And those seem to be like medicine. And every time he takes one his mood change. And when he drinks one his eyes change, I think? Man he's so confusing. Maybe if I take one from him I might be able to study it but stealing is bad. I should ask him? Yeah that will work yeah yeah. No th-
"Y/n you ready to go."
Ink asked. I nod.
He swiped the paint on the floor and jumped through. "HEY BOSS WILL BE ANGRY IF HE SEES THIS INK."I heard fell say on the other side.
"Y/n i have to drop you of by blue. Pack a week worth of warm clothes. warm clothes ok" I went to my room and picked out some warm clothes.
I exited my room and knocked on inks door.
"Yeah"ink opens the door.
"Ink I don't have a bag that will fit my clothes"
"Here"
Ink tosses the bag at me. I walked in my room and packed.
after I was finished packing I walked to the living room. It was decked out with stuff. It had a purple carpet. The walls were sky blue. The couch was brown. The TV and speakers was on the right side when you enter the house, and the couch was on the left. When you walk in you will feel warm and cozy. the ceiling was also painted as a sky.
The walls was covered in art. Wow when I first moved in the house was empty. Now it was completely colored and has a new aura. This whole place feels like something I'll find in one of my childhood books.
I sat down on the couch which instantly felt like I was sitting on a cloud. How did ink do this.
I turn on the TV and checked the TV list. It had so much channels. it had channels I never heard of before. At the beginning of each channel it had a name and then universe. Some of them had statics on them like xtale universe. My favorite channel so far was undernóvel. It was filled with drama but not to much. And there voices was to die for. It had this aura of adventure and I never watched anything like this.
It gave me so many mix feelings, just like my books. First I was crying then laughing then angry.
"NO ASGORO DONT DIE."
he was just shot in the arm.
He was about to be shot by this weird skeleton dog head thing called a gaster blaster i think.Then the TV turn off.
"THAT'S IT?!?!?"
"Come on y/n we have to leave."
oh it was only ink. I thought it ended just like that.
"Does this TV download videos."
"Don't worry you could re-watch it."
Ink then painted the floor.
Again. and we jumped through.
Again.
We landed in a house. Just like ours but different and simple.
There were two skeletons there. Blue from earlier and a new one that was really tall. He was wearing a orange hoodie. Basketball shorts and some slippers. He looked just like the Monster that was killed at the college. Luckily that place is long gone now.
"Y/N YOUR HERE WERE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN."
I smiled a the little jumping bean.
"THIS IS MY BROTHER PAPY- I MEAN STRETCH OR CARROT OR ORANGE OR"
"that's all right bro. I think stretch is good enough. hey nice to meet you kid.
He put out his hand. I shook it and felt a little shock on my hand.
"The old buzzer in the hand trick. Gets em every time."
I laughed. I did this prank on my dad before.
"HUMAN DON'T JOIN SIDES WITH HIS FOOLISH JOKES."
blue said with his hands on his hip bone with a pouty face.
Ink and stretch then started talking. I think ink said something about protect her and don't let her out of the house. He then hugged me goodbye and jumped through a portal. I was hug I feel love. Yay.