Chapter 16: It's Hard Out Here For A Bitch

/the next morning in Eva & Sasha's room\

Sasha walks in and quietly shuts the door behind her. She tip toes over into the bathroom. She's still in her tight black dress from her date with Dolph last night. She turns on the shower, and waits till it's warm. She takes off her dress and steps in.
*knock knock*
"Come in?" Sasha said confused, she didn't think Eva was awake.
"Hey boo. Did you sleep on the couch?" Eva said barely awake.
"No...I just got home." She said quietly.
"Oh damn. Did you two bang last night?" Eva asked as she brushed her hair.
"No. We were going to but I don't know. We just watched a movie."
"Oh. I never pictured you with Dolph."
"How long have you and Curtis been together?" Sasha asked washing her hair.
"Almost 8 months." Eva said smiling, proudly.
"Wow. That's awesome. I don't think I'm going to the gym today."
"Oh...ok. I'll just go with Eve & Ashley." Eva said rolling her eyes.
"Yeah. So if you want to go now, you can."
"Alright. I'm meeting Ashley at her room in a few. Bye." Eva said walking out of the bathroom.

Eva grabbed her gym bag and her phone, she looked through her messages to find Ashley's room number. 468. Eva was on the third floor. She went to the elevator. The elevator door opened and she got in. When she reached the fourth floor she went and knocked on her door. Dean answered the door in his boxers. His eyes were slowly blinking, his hair was all messed up. He rubbed his eyes. Eva was confused. She looked at the number on the door again. 468.

"Hey Eva, come in." Dean said clearing his throat.
"Ok Dean."
"Ashley just brought some breakfast up so help yourself. She is just getting dressed." Dean said opening the bathroom door, walking in on Ashley.
"Oh my gosh, Dean!" Ashley said, laughing as she walked out, dressed.
"You look cute! I'm digging your hair!"
"I just colored darker it last night."
"I love it!"
"Thank you. I'm just going to grab some fruit and then we can go workout."
"Ok, sounds good to me. I'm hungry!"

/in Nikki & Randy's room\

"Brie took it surprising well!" Randy said as he cuddled up next to Nikki.
"Yeah I know. She just smiled. Hopefully she doesn't tell Layla." Nikki said wrapping her arm around his arm.
"I'm going to talk to Layla today. She deserves to know what's going on. I'd rather us tell her then someone else." Randy said as he kissed Nikki's head.
"Ok. You go tell her. Whatever happens, I love you." Nikki said smiling.
Randy smiled happily, "I love you too!"
"I'll be here waiting!" Nikki said as Randy kissed her as he left.

/Randy walks into Layla's hotel room\

"Hey Lay." He said as he walked over to her bed.
"We need to talk Randy."
"Yeah, we do. Let me go first please." He said sitting at the end of her bed.
"Alright, go ahead." She said sitting up and crossing her arms.
"Me and ummm...Nikki have kinda been goofing off with each other for the past few days. I'm sorry, Layla."
Layla's mouth was open. Her eyes filled with tears.
"Randy...how could you?" She slapped him in the face. "Randy, I'm sorry."
"Layla, are you going to be ok?"
"Yeah. I'm glad you told me but I'm still mad."
"What were you going to tell me, Lay?"
"I was going to tell you that we should take a break. I could barely kiss you. I'm not in love with you anymore." Layla said.
"Well this works out. Haha." Randy and Layla laughed. Layla kissed his cheek and he left.
"I'm glad that went well!" Layla said to herself.

/Maxine in her hotel room\

She was sitting under her blankets. She was crying hysterically. Her cell phone buzzed. She looked at her phone:

"Hey Maxine. I heard you and Jack talking earlier. I saw you break down and I hated seeing you like that. Jack's a great guy and I know he didn't mean to hurt you but you two know what's best. But I'd like to get to know you better. You're a beautiful and very talented woman. Would you like to get dinner on Friday?"