Cabin 50

"You know, I can just pay them not to expose your identity even after we're married dee." I sighed and stared at him blankly.

"And live like criminals in hiding? That's not exactly my ideal family ji." He pouted.

"We can live somewhere else, Philippines is like your second home right? How about there?" Does he not know his own fanbase?

"Ji. Philippines has millions of VIPs. Remember you sold out your solo concert there and not even everyone got the chance to go?" I gave him the duh tone.

"And no, we're not going anywhere else. You have a very large fanbase and they are scattered in all parts of the world. Besides, your family is here. My family is here."

"You're not really backing out with this modeling thingy are you?" I chuckled and shook my head no.

"At first I wanted to do it to make a name for myself but as we worked on these magazines and shoot, I realized this is what I'm good at. And someday, maybe I can create my own magazine company?" He smiled and tucked a hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead before hugging me tightly

"Then I'll support you." I smiled and hugged back

"So is there any chance you're pregnant already?" I scoffed and hit his chest making him laugh. We hear a knock and I stood up to open the door. We're having a small party before the boys enlists.

"Wow... You look normally ok." Chaerin eyed me up and down

"Should I not look ok?" I confusingly furrowed my brows.

"Yeah. Like that." Minzy giggled, jerking her thumb behind her where bom is clinging to top like a koala, bawling her eyes out.

"Nah." They laughed and I invited them in and just left the door open widely for top who's having a hard time carrying bom.

"How long has she been like that?" I said, eyeing bom.

"For like an hour now probably." Chaerin answered, folding her coat.

"Why are you not crying for me like that?" Jiyong sulked

"Hand me eyedrops and I'll show you my acting prowess." He scoffed and snickered.

"Why are you like this again?!" He whined

"Like what?" I cheekily asked

"Like that! Where's the sensitive and sweet darong?" He mumbled, pouting.

"Heol. Is he always like that?" Daesung scrunched up his nose. It's only him and top thst came since seungri has s schedule in jspsn and taeyang is on a honeymoon.

"Right?" Jiyong glared at me and I grinned

"You're supposed to side with me."

"I am on your side." He groaned and I laughed. I was literally on his side since daesung is sitting adjacent to us. Ah, I missed messing up with him.

"How can you be so lax dar? Have you decided to just end things?" Bom croaked out and top helped her wiped her tears. She's sitting on his lap despite the space beside him.

"As if I'd let her." Jiyong muttered

"Then what's with the boxes? And why aren't you miserable?" She sniffed, getting fresh tissues

"Yeah, why aren't you miserable?" Jiyong seconded

"You want me to?" I deadpanned and he quickly shook his head and nervously laughed

"To answer your question, I don't want her to live alone here so we got her a place to stay near your office and besides, the owner of the place only lent me this house as their collateral and they're paying my money back so they're getting the place back." I eyed minzy as she sipped on her drink, nodding along while jiyong answered bom's question

"Don't you wanna buy it?"

"Oh it's not for sale." Minzy asnwered and I shot right up and pointed at her

"I knew it! It's you isn't it?!" They all looked at me like I'm crazy

"I'm what?" Minzy motioned to herself in question.

"You're the one who tricked us in living here!" I exclaimed and they all looked at each other.

"Are you ok dara?" She hesitantly asked.

"Yah come on! It's ok. We're not mad. We're even thankful." I smiled at her.

"Dee? Are you not feeling well?" Jiyong stood up and reached out to my foehead and felt it.

"I'm not sick ji. Look at her. You really can't remember her face?" He looked at minzy who batted her lashes at him, the back of her hands forming a V below her chin.

"Wasn't it an old couple?"

"No. They're in their mid twenties and old car."

"Why don't we eat? Maybe you're just hungry." He offered and I groaned

"Fine. But I am watching you" I squinted my eyes at minzy whi just shrugged.

We were in the middle of eating early dinner when bom loudly placed her utensils down. We all paused and looked at her expectantly.

She slowly looked around and sighed then turned to top. She held his cheeks and he raised both of his brows at her. She took a deep breath and we all leaned in and I grabbed a water to drink

"You're going to be a father." She said loud and clear and I sprayed my water to jiyong's face and coughed. Scraping of chairs followed and jiyong wiped his face and patted my back

"W-what?" Top stuttered and I calmed down

"I'm pregnant! I'm 3 weeks in." She said teary eyed.

*blag* that's the sound of top's body hitting the ground as he collapsed.

"Tabii!" Bom squealed and squatted down to to top.

"Psst. Now's the time to tell me you're pregnant too." Jiyong whispered to me.

"I just got my period ji that's why there's no sex for you in the last two nights remember?"

"Darn it. How come you're failing me now?" He scolded his thing.

"You really want to get me pregnant that bad?" Daesung and minzy helped bom with top whil chaerin just continued eating after congratulating bom.

"Well if you don't wanna get married, I want to at least make sure you're carrying my child." I rolled my eyes at him

"I know, I know we've talked about this." He raised his hands in surrender.