Cabin 9

"Jiiiii!!" My ears perked up hearing dara calling me out with urgency.

"What? What?" I rushed to see her peeking out of the washroom with a pained face

"Can I ask for a favor?"

"What is it?"

I made sure I look nothing like my celebrity persona. I looked left and right to make sure no one's watching me.

That girl. Only she could ask me for something like this. I nervously darted my eyes from left to right and lowered my cap even further.

I searched for the thing she wanted me to buy and I glared at the wide variety in front of me.

How would I know what's with wings and without wings? Since I don't know a thing about sanitary pads, I took one of every kind. As long as have it has different designs on the package, I bought it all.

I walked to the cashier full of dread but I need to get it over and done with. She gave me a curios glance and raised her brows.

"Just hurry up." I grumbled, careful not to give my voice away.

She chuckled and shook her head, ringing the items in my basket. I almost gave her my card when I remembered she can read the name off of it so I turned to the few cash I have in my wallet.

I got back to my car when my phone rang.

"Ji~" I leaned back on the seat of my car and inhaled deeply

"What?! I'm coming home." She grunted

"Buy me pain relievers please." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I exhaled and got out of my car again, leaving the pads I bought and went inside the mall's pharmacy.

"Yes sir what can I get you?" I cleared my throat

"Something to relieve the pain." The pharmacist cocked her head to the side

"For what pain sir? Stomach? Head? Muscles?" She enumerated with a small smile. I shifted from one foot to another.

"That thing.... for girls." I mumbled.

"Hmm? Come agian?" I sighed

"That thing that hurts when the girls time comes." The nurse stiffled a laugb and nodded.

"We have different types for that we have aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen." I scratched my head impatiently.

"Just give me five of each." I tapped on my foot as people start to go in and give me curious glances.

"That will a total of ₩15,000 sir." I reached out to my wallet and silently cussed I'm ₩5,000 won short.

"C-can I get back to it? I'll just withraw really quick."

"We can take your card." No fucking way. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple.

"What can you give me for ₩10,000?" I gave her my remaining cash and she smiled, accepting it.

"Here sir." I gave her a shirt thanks and quickly left after getting it, I didn't bother to take the change.

I made sure to withdraw a wad of cash before going back to my car. I started the engine and zoomed back home.

"Yah tokki you have to pa–dara!!" I scrambled up to her seeing her pale face covered in sweat as lay on the floor with blood stains on her shorts, dropping the things I bought and tapped her cheeks. She was groaning in pain and I carried her to my car.

The hospital is ours away! I decided to take her to a clinic nearby.

"Help! Help me. She's bleeding." The nurse immediately guided me. Good thing there's no other patients there when it's a weekend.

"What happened?" I nervously paced around.

"I don't know. I just found her on the floor and–" the attending doctor came out and chuckled.

"Nurse, let the patient drink ibuprofen." The nurse nodded and the doctor eyed me.

"Is she ok?"

"She's ok mr. Park?" She raised a brow.

"How are you related to the patient?" My eyes widened.

"She's uh... my fiance." I gulped.

"You can take her home. It's nothing serious."

"B-but."

"It's just dysmenorrhea or period cramps as we call it. She'll experience a bit more pain when in labor." She smiled and tapped my head

"Your companion want to see you sir." The nurse uttered, a small smile on her lips.

I peeked into the curtain and dara glared at me.

"Why are you glaring like that?"

"Take of your jacket." My eyes widened

"I can't do that. They'll recognize me." I whispered.

"How would taking off your hoody let them recognize you?" She raised a brow. The color coming back to her cheeks.

"My tattoos. I'm that famous." She rolled her eyes.

"Carry me out then since you've already embarrassed me." I scoffed.

"Shut up and we'll argue later." I grudgingly carried her and she buried her face on my neck, pretending to be unconscious.

"Thank you." I bowed my thanks and the nurse opened the door from me.

"You idiot!" Dara smacked my arms as soon as we got to my car.

"Yah! What did I do?!" I yelled.

"That was so embarrassing!" she huffed.

"You're embarrassed?! What about me? How was I supposed to know"

"Don't you have a mom and a sister?" She glared.

"I do. But I never saw them looking like they were dying on the floor." She roed her eyes but then closed it shut. Pain visible on her face.

"Why are you not sitting down?" She's squatting down, her butt hovering the chair.

"I'll stain your car." I pushed her down and put her seatbelt on.

"The stain will be washed off. Does it hurt that bad?" She groaned.

"Let me hit you in the balls and that could be the answer." It hurts that bad?

She was silent the whole time and just leaned back, clutching her lower abdomen.

I cast her a worried glance and drove faster so she can rest in the bed. Once we got home she immediately went to the washroom and got changed.

She wanted to argue about the things I bought but was too weak to argue. I sighed watching her crawl to the bed, knees bent and her face on the pillow.

I need to call my mom.