Explanation

Jinhyuk's Pov

"Can you elaborate or explain to me more"jinhyuk hyung said to me".i said to byungchan.

"There is a reason why dongpyo wants to leave X1"byungchan said while we are walking to the bench.

"What is the reason that I need to apologise to dongpyo"i said to byungchan.

"I don't know if they are doing this on purpose but did you see this all of their photo dongpyo is not here even eunsang post today their manager said dongpyo is alone again in the dorm and he didn't know what is going on sometimes dongpyo don't to get eat his food cause the members is forgetting about him"i look at byungchan "is that even possible cause forgetting your members is terrible"i said to byungchan because that is super terrible feeling,feeling left out without even knowing.

"Do I look like im joking jinhyuk hyung,their manager said to me that the staff of dsp media came to him last week to talk about what is happening and dongpyo will leave the dorm and will stay with hwan and junhyuk so there is someone who will take care of dongpyo"byungchan said to me but our talk got interrupted when byungchan phone ring.

~~X1 MANAGER CALLING~~ "Byungchan show his phone to me before he answer it"

MANAGER: Byungchan dongpyo is missing I try to contact him but his phone is off

Byungchan: hyung dongpyo just need time for himself

Manager: Wooseok called me because dongpyo is still not at the dorm right now he said when they left dongpyo is still sleeping

Byungchan: they not even bother to wake dongpyo up incase he wants to join them

Manager: They will just notice dongpyo when they are at the dorm and when they are rehearsing when they are going to eat and enjoy they forgot dongpyo and please help me to find him because his mother is getting suspicious about dongpyo

Byungchan: Yes we will try our best to help you find dongpyo and I will the others about it to help us find dongpyo"

Manager: Just choose the people you will tell byungchan don't tell it with yuvin,minkyu,kuemdong,wonjin please

Byungchan: okay hyung I will update you when we find dongpyo and please update us too bye hyung

The phone call end byungchan look so angry and ready to fight

"I need to call the others to help us find dongpyo"byungchan said to me everything what x1 managr said to him I feel guilty because I don't know what happened and I said things to dongpyo.