Finding out???

I just arrived at the hospital i see hwan and junhyuk sitting outside of dongpyo's room looks so tired but morely look so worried.

"Hwan Junhyuk" i said .

"Byungchan hyung im glad that your hear"hwan said to me looks so stressed

"What happened?" i ask them.

"While we are walking earlier near at the cafe we decide to go home but i notice something,no i noticed someone looks so familliar so we decided to see who is it" hwan explain to me . "We are shock to see dongpyo there but we are more shock to see him have so many bruises he looks so lost"junhyuk added.

"So how's dongoyo situation?". i ask them but they look so nervous to say what it is.

"He is okay but he need to rest as in rest cause his body is so tired"junhyuk said to me.

"Can I visit him?"i ask hwan and junhyuk my phone keep vibrating but I ignored it i know that is seungyoun I want him to rest cause he needs it to.

@ d o r m

Seungyoun's Pov

I woke up late when I look at the clock its already 8:00 in the morning suddenly I remember byungchan I know he knows where is dongpyo but he doesn't want me to know I tried to call him but he didn't answer his phone I tried to message him but he keep ignoring me but I noticed something in hangyul's phone they have other group chat without me and dongpyo but before I open hangyul's phone someone knock on the door.

"Hyung breakfast is ready wake up"Minhee said

"Ok I will wash up first"I yell and he said okay.

"Im confused why they have another group chat without me and dongpyo I need to find out what it is i know they're keeping a secret i will find out soon what is it,while im in the bathroom i hear the door open i think it's hangyul but i hear different voice it's seungwoo hyung.

"what do you think hangyul where is dongpyo??" seungwoo hyung ask to hangyul they didn't even realize that im in the bathroom.

"i don't know hyung suddenly manager hyung saying dongpyo will not staying in our dorm"hangyul said to seungwoo hyung i keep listening to their conversation.

"And do you think what is the reason of dongpyo for not participating in the comeback yesterday he looks so good and fine" seungwoo hyung keep asking hangyul but i know hangyul didn't know too.

"I think dongpyo knows that we ignore him in some point" "yeah he knows too well that you ignore him but he decided to not to tell you" i talk to myself. "Yeah i notice it too,do you think we are too much cause we ignore him i think other members is being suspicious too specially seungyoun" deungwoo hyung said but before they continue hyeongjun shout that we need to eat breakfast i stay still from where i am i waited till seungwoo hyung and hangyul got out in the room.

Seungwoo's Pov

We are here in the dining table but seungyoun is still not here,and kids want to eat but later on i see seungyoun coming out from his room and hangyul but ididn't see him there?

"Oh seungwoo hyung you look so shock to see me coming out to hangyul and mine's room" seungyoun said to me.

"Eh?? seungwoo and hangyul hyung came their earlier they didn't see you seungyoun hyung??"hyeongjun said it give me chills seungyoun are looking at me and hangyul he looks so scary?

"Oww we didn't see him maybe he is in the shower" hangyul said to the kids but seungyoun keep staring at me like a detective.

"Let's start eating the food will get cold" wooseok said like he sense something is not right.

"Seungyoun hyung eat first stop staring at seungwoo hyung like a murderer" dohyon said to seungyoun but seungyoun jus laugh and said "HAHAHAH i just want to see if there is something wrong with seungwoo hyung.

I sense that seungyoun know something but im still confuse in one thing what the real connection about seungyoun and donpyo seungyoun looks at dongpyo with very soft and loving brother it seems like he treat dongpyo like his lost brother.