Connection?

Seungyoun's Pov

In the first place I notice that some of the members start to ignore his existence (dongpyo) even when we are eating,going out on free time they are planning with 10 member not with 11 I try to ask why but they said we should ignore dongpyo it's useless if we talk to him I gritted my teeth cause they just ignore dongpyo without knowing,I always leave food for dongpyo everytime we I mean wooseok and seungwoo hyung planning to go outside with the members cause he is so young he needs to eat on time I don't want uncle and auntie to know what ishappening im sure they will pull out dongpyo,i don't want dongpyo to suffer again in the hands of uncle,one time I notice dongpyo walking alone and I think he saw us he saw hyeongjun I want to go with him and talk to him but seungwoo hyung pull me inside when he see dongpyo and he said don't you ever talk to him and your dead and he even glared at me I look at Yohan but he didn't said anything while dohyon look sad.When we get home at the same day I check dongpyo on his room but he is not there I try to call him but he ignore my message and call i try to call junhyuk and hwan but cannot be reach my last hope is our manager cause i know he knows where is dongpyo is i hope he knows.

~~~~~CALLING MANAGER HYUNG~~~~~"

Seungyoun why are you calling me??.

"Hyung do you know where is dongpyo cause his not here at the dorm i saw him earlier walking alone i guess he see us i want to talk to him but seungwoo hyung pull me inside the restaurant what should i do hyung?.

"I will be honest to you seungyoun but dongpyo talk to me he wan to quit at first i thought he is joking but after that dsp staff contact me if there's a problem they said dongpyo want to terminate his contract with SWING but i give him 6 month to stay but not in your dorm i will let him stay in hwan and junhyuk dorm but now he is missing i,byungchan called me that they saw dongpyo but dongpyo leave cause jinhyuk said some hurtful words to him cause he didn't know that dongpyo's problem is his members.

"But hyung i don't want him to leave he deserve everything but in the end all of this will turn him to be alone and sad.

"We will try our best to find him byungchan and others are trying to find him you should rest we have schedules tomorrow okay we will update you if we find him.

"Please hyung update me if you find him.

The call ended honestly im so proud because dongpyo make to debut but some hate comment are so bad that i want to get jail cause some people said "you should kill yourself" "you don't belong to X1" they vote him after that they blame him if your a real fan you wont say this to your idol and dongpyo is still minor he is just 17 years old i know him since he is young i know he is very kind,happy kid i don't want that to fade away i hope we find him soon i miss my---.

­­­­__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued sorry if this short cause my brain could not process and sorry for the grammar English is not my first language