Seungwoo's Side

I don't know what to feel about manager hyung announcement I feel bad and guilty at the same time I don't know what to do im sure dongpyo notice us ignoring him but what should I do I need to protect everyone im so confuse right now plus what is seungyoun relationship to dongpyo I can't still figure it out hangyul tap my shoulder.

"Hyung what are you gonna do dongpyo will not stay at the dorm?" hangyul ask and I still don't know what to do cause I know I hurt him so much

"I don't know suddenly manager hyung announce that dongpyo will not participate in anything after that he will not stay in the dorm an Im confuse about seungyoun?'I said to hangyul but he look at me confuse

"Why are you confuse about seungyoun hyung?"hangyul said but before I can answer the kids and wooseok are here in the living room.

"Let's go in your room hangyul you know seungyoun being protective and jelous when we are around dongpyo and remember seungyoun told us that his brother is missing"i told to hangyul while we are walking inside there room.

"Maybe he sees dongpyo as his younger brother I know seungyoun knew dongpyo since his a kid"hangyul said to me it doesn't make sense to me.

We got inside to seungyoun and hangyul room but seungyoun is not there and I don't where he is maybe he Is with others? I see hangyuls phone in the bed side table but I don't think seungyoun will meddle in someones business.

"what do you think hangyul where is dongpyo??" I ask to hangyul but he just shrugged

"i don't know hyung suddenly manager hyung saying dongpyo will not staying in our dorm"hangyul said to me

"And do you think what is the reason of dongpyo for not participating in the comeback yesterday he looks so good and fine" I kept asking hangyul but i know hangyul didn't know too.

"do you think we are too much cause we ignore him i think other members is being suspicious too specially seungyoun" i said to hangyul but before I can speak again hyeongjun shout that we need to eat breakfast.

We are here in the dining table but seungyoun is still not here,and kids want to eat but later on i see seungyoun coming out from his room and hangyul but ididn't see him there?

"Oh seungwoo hyung you look so shock to see me coming out to hangyul and mine's room" seungyoun said to me.

"Eh?? seungwoo and hangyul hyung came their earlier they didn't see you seungyoun hyung??"hyeongjun said it give me chills seungyoun are looking at me and hangyul he looks so scary?

"Oww we didn't see him maybe he is in the shower" hangyul said to the kids but seungyoun keep staring at me like a detective.

"Let's start eating the food will get cold" wooseok said like he sense something is not right.

"Seungyoun hyung eat first stop staring at seungwoo hyung like a murderer" dohyon said to seungyoun but seungyoun jus laugh and said "HAHAHAH i just want to see if there is something wrong with seungwoo hyung.

I sense that seungyoun know something but im still confuse in one thing what the real connection about seungyoun and donpyo seungyoun looks at dongpyo with very soft and loving brother it seems like he treat dongpyo like his lost brother.

After we eat breakfast seungyoun kept staring at me from time to time but when his phone suddenly ring he just disappeared in the hallway talking to his phone.

"Hyung where is dongpyo hyung?"dohyon ask me

"Honestly dohyonniiee I don't know where is dongpyo" I said to dohyon but he looks sad that dongpyo is nowhere to be found.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys what do you think I need your opinion please comment something down below what is your opinion about seungwoo's character or seungyoun please I need some feedback thank you for supporting even if my story is so ugly.