Stira and jallison

🔳Stiles P.O.V🔲
i woke up before the rest so i got a idea and smirked before going to where kira is "hey kira wake up" i said gently to wake her up and it worked she rolled over and looked at me with one eye "wh't y'u w'an' st'les" she asked still half asleep "do you want to help with jallison or no" i asked she looked up at me looking more awake "lets do it" she said getting up "lift up allison and ill take jackson then we are going to lock them in jacksons room okay?" i said she nodded and picked up allison and i picked up jackson we were both careful not to wake them and moved them onto jacksons bed and they curled up "awww so cute" i said "come on we can watch tv in my room" i said and walked out kira following me we were both laughing a bit after i locked the door and we went into mine and closed the door and were talking before i went to sleep on my bed the tv on and kira curled up on my side "night love" i mumbled to her not knowing she was awake and went to sleep myself

🔲AFTER THEY WAKE UP🔳

i yawned and stretched a bit and looked at kira she was still fast asleep so i got up and went to take a shower since i havent took one in a while and locked my bathroom door since we all have different bathrooms and took off my clothes and put on some music and got into the shower and after about 10 minutes later i got out of the shower and dried off but realized i didnt have new clothes so i put a towel around my waist before opening the door and looked at kira to see she was still sleeping and walked over to his drawers and opened them up and grabbed some boxers and shorts before hearing a yawn and i turned around to see kira waking up "morning" i said forgetting for a few i had a towel on and my towel was hanging a bit low she turned and looked at me before turning a bit red "you okay" i asked as i walked a bit closer "YUP yup im good" she said looking away "but can you please get some shorts or something on" she added "yea hang on" i said grabbing some boxers and low hanging shorts since they were the only clean ones and walked into the bathroom closing the door before changing into them and walked back out "that better" i asked rubbing the back of my neck she turned around and looked at me still a bit red and nodded "sorry about that i thought you would sleep for a bit longer love" i said whispering the last part kira froze and turned a bit red then smirked and got up and walked towards me i backed up because i didnt know what was happening "whatcha doing" i asked before tripping over something and falling on my couch came around a sit next to me "looks like the fox fell for the other fox" she joked and i looked up at her before leaning in and kissing her she climbed on top of me before i flipped us over and leaned next to her ear "will you be my girlfriend" my voice a bit deeper and kira shivered before nodding and i layed next to her "whatcha wanna do today"