The Frogs

Soap keeps noticing that Kurl kept drinking out of his flask. "What's in the flask?" Soap asks.

"Embrosia" Kurl replies taking another sip. No one in the group seems to know what Embrosia is but in the back Hassiel replies "It's a drink that heals only the brewer."

The group get in the boat. The guards watch as the boat floats away. The boat only takes them to the middle of the lake before they get into a smaller boat. Hassiel volunteers to row the boat but he struggles. Soap volunteers to take over and he easily rows them to shore. They were about to get out of the boat when they noticed a few frog-like creatures.

They begin to climb up the boat. The mysterious frogs are standing on their hind legs and holding spears. Hassiel immediately hits one and it falls backwards, landing in the water. At this point more and more armed frogs begin to climb on the boat. Elm shoots one of the frogs with her arrows and Kurl summons energy from his palms to hit one of the frogs. 

Soap stabs one of the frogs and his giant bird, Baby attacks another one with his talons. One of the frogs bite Hassiel's arm but Hassiel immediately smacks it away. The frogs retaliate against Soap and Kurl. Soap seems to be injured as he was bleeding. Hassiel attempted to stomp on a nearby frog but it was quick and it moved out of the way. 

Elm stabs the frog attached to Kurl The frogs let out little shrieks and fall off Kurl. Soap casts a spell, shooting blades out of his palms, meanwhile, Hassiel is being bitten by several frogs. Hassiel hits the one in front of him, killing the frog-like creature. Kurl and Elm precede to kill two more frogs. Hassiel hits another frog, barely doing any damage. Elm stabs the frog in the eye. 

At this point there are no more frogs on his side of the boat so Hassiel attempts to get to the other side of the tiny boat. The only way Hassiel is able to get to the other side is by crawling through Kurls legs. Soap then kills the last frog with finger guns. The group are exhausted but they loot the bodies of the frog-like creatures anyways. Soap finds gold and silver while Elm finds a necklace of fingerbones.

The group didn't find much else so they throw the dead bodies of the frogs into the water. They drag the small boat onto the shore and take a short rest.