Flower language

-Midoriyas POV-

"Okay but why do you need to know? Cam't you write a letter or something like that?" he shakes his head "No, I need to make it dramatic, plus he is also a florist. So I figured I say fuck you with flowers" I nod slowly and walk away to take some flowers and make a bouquet.

After some time I come back to the counter and put the flowers together. I give them Eiji and just look confused.

"Why do you look so confused?" "I just never expected someone to actually ask me that" he raises a brow "Well I did and I need to break someones heart" I laugh "You, breaking hearts? Are you sure you belong on the good side?" "Yes, my love, I believe that" he bows before me and kisses my hand "What a gentleman" I say dramatically. He smiles and leaves "See ya" I nod and wave goodbye.

It hurts a little that he is not on our side. Or that there are even sides. I really want to live in peace, but on the other side if it would be like this, I wouldn't have all this friends and wouldn't experience the adrenaline that I feel on missions.

It is really fun, but it can get really serious. But I would say it's worth the fun. Sure I could have other kind of fun, for example go travel or something, but here I can do illegal stuff and it's cool, so why not.

On top of that, the people like me in the mafia, so i don't have problems with any of them. Well except Dabi maybe, but it's not that serious.

Now that I come to think of it. It makes me jealous. I want to know who Eiji ex is. Not that I will kill him, but I just want to know who he is. I could do a background check, that would cost some time and isn't really necessary, but I would like to know. I also could just ask Eiji, wouldn't cot me time nor energy.

I kind of sound like a really jealous boyfriend, but I really am not. And I hope I won't.

After I finished working I closed the place and went back up to Toga, who probably made my place look like a mess. 

"I'm back- it's surprisingly clean" I find Toga on the couch and found out why the apartment isn't a mess. She has been doing all the stuff, basically just living, on the ouch, so yeah, only the couch is a mess.

"Can you make some food, I couldn't find anything in the kitchen" I look on the ouch and then at Toga, who is lying under two blankets and is covered with food on top of her "Maybe because you ate everything?" she shrugs, well as much as she could "Maybe, or maybe you just have not much in the kitchen and I was starving?!" I sigh and walk in the kitchen.

I look through the drawers and see what she left so I could make something to eat. And who would have thought that she left all the healthy stuff. How does she stay so fit if she eats sweets all the time?

"I'm going to make lasagna" I yell. All I could hear is the TV. Whatever.

I start cooking and overthink again.

I actually overthink a lot lately, and it's not good for my health. It's not for anyone's. But we still do it, I hate it. But not as much as myself.

Why does Eiji even love me? All I do is kill people and cause trouble for his agency, not me specifically, but the mafia. Man he has low standards. If he has low standards then his ex must be also an idiot. He is morosexual, he is only attracted to morons and idiots, lol.

No, but it really makes me jealous that he now will spend time with his ex because he is bothering him. I don't think some flowers will fix his situation. 

I think he will be more happy that he communicates with him with flowers, because apparently he also is a florist. 

Let's talk about us Florists. We are sensitive, not really in my situation since I am a murderer, but you get me. We express our feelings with flowers, what is the most softest way to express feelings.

You love someone? Give them a red rose. You want to wish someone wealth or success? Give them yellow poppys. You want to say that you love someone back or will never forget them? Give them a rainflower. Something has to do something with death? Black roses. You regret something? Rue is the right plant. You want to show respect? Blue tulips. You have good news? There is the Iris. You hate someone and disrespect them? You can murder them, no one will suspect you since you are a florist! Okay, but just give them Aconite (Monkshood.

It's really easy, but it's a pain in the ass to remember all that. You get used to it though.

What I want to say is, maybe the dude will try to make Eiji fall in love with him again. He is a florist, when he knows something then it is how to make someone fall in love with them. 

Everyone loves flowers. If not, they are lying, or they are not aware that people try to express their feelings with flowers.

I love this. The flower language is beautiful. I always loved it. 

You can steal everyone's heart with them, the flowers I mean.

We love to show love, give love, and receive love. I would say it's the love language, but on the other side there are a lot of flowers that don't have a happy meaning, so I don't really know.

I'm scared Eiji eventually will go back to his ex.

After I finished making food I called Toga and she, not so surprisingly, came to eat.

"Don't worry, you are an amazing guy. Kiri won't leave you" "What do you mean" "You mutter a lot. I heard your whole conversation with yourself" 

So this was a little late (a day how dramatic) but I updated be proud of me

1026 words