CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

<3 Natsu POV <3

I nodded in defeat. Lucy why did you left? Please come back soon!!! I’ll miss you. And he read is letter again.

Dear: Natsu

            I am sorry for leaving without saying anything. I left because I want to improved and become stronger. Natsu DON’T GO LOOKING FOR ME I MEAN IT!!!! When we were on fights I was the one who is useless and weak I was the one being protected by over and over again but this time I am the one who is going to fight I am sick and tired seeing you fighting in order to protect me. I am going to train and become stronger in order to return the favour. Don’t worry Natsu I am going to be fine. I love the guild!!! And I love you Natsu. I don’t know if you feel the same. Take care!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Your best friend Lucy Heartifilia

 After reading I stayed in the guild for a while thinking about Lucy. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU too Lucy please comes back soon. I need you!!! The guild was quiet I saw the girls crying and Gray punch a wall to let the frustration out. Fairy Tail won’t be the same.

<3 Normal POV <3

Lucy arrived at her destination in Crystal City. Loke said there is a beautiful meadow near the forest. She walked till she reached the forest. She saw something moved . She looks at it again then she saw beautiful golden scales covered its body then came closer. Lucy has her eyes wide the creature it was a DRAGON. The beautiful dragon saw Lucy not far from her. Lucy was about to run out the forest when the dragon spoke. “What is your name my dear?” dragon said in a calm voice. “My name is Lucy Heartifilia a celestial wizard.”The dragon has her eyes wide and asked. “Who is your mother?” “Layla Heartifilia” She answered. The dragon eyes wide then suddenly bowed down and said “I am sorry for scaring you, Princess Lucy. My name is Stella a Celestial Dragon who is sent here to Earth land to find the daughter of the Dragon Queen namely you.” “What do you mean to find me?”Lucy asked. “You are the daughter of the Dragon Queen, Queen Layla. You are the Dragon Princess.” Stella said. Lucy was shocked about her mother being a queen of the dragons. “Princess Lucy you have to come with me to the Dragon Realm to meet your mother.” Stella said. Lucy agreed because she wants to see her mother, she misses her mother so much.

At the Guild

A week later

Fairy Tail still down about their celestial mage who left them. Everything change once the rowdy, noisy and trouble making guild now was a quiet. Natsu doesn’t smile anymore, Erza not eating her cake, Gray not stripping, Wendy doesn’t smile often and Levy doesn’t read anymore and always down but Gajeel is always there by her side and Mira doesn’t smile anymore and Elfman isn’t yelling about man and Lissana is always feeling sad and lonely because their friend left the light the guild was gone.