CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20

<3 Lucy POV <3

Oh no!!! I completely forgot about that. I was trembling because of embarrassment I didn’t tell Fairy Tail about me being the first Wizard Saint and the me being the head of the Magic Council I look at everyone the guild the participants they were shocked. I guess no choice but to tell them. My body glowed and I transformed to a different outfit where the crest of the First Wizard Saint and the Crest of the Magic Council.

“That’s the Crest of the Magic Council Head, Not only that but the crest of the Wizard Saint as well” Yajima-san said. “What do they mean about that, Lucy?” Natsu said in a confused expression. “Ahhh nothing” I said nervously. “Explain Lucy” Erza said in terrifying voice. “Fine, I will explain. I am Lucy Heartifilia, the Dragon Princess, The First Wizard Saint and one of the head of the Magic Council, because 2 years ago I left Fairy Tail to train when I was on training I met a Dragon then she took me the Dragon Realm to meet my mother, I stayed in the Dragon Realm for 4 years because I have to Master all kinds of Magic to defeat Zeref. On my stay on the Dragon Realm I decided to go to Earth Land once in a while and there I met the former First Wizard Saint and I battled with the former First Wizard Saint who was also happened the head of the Council I defeated him then he gave me his position both being the First Wizard Saint and the Head of the Magic Council.” I explained they were still shocked what they heard. I heavily sighed and said “NOW Continue the Games.” Then the announcer said “AHH, YES!!! NOW LET’S GO CONTINUE FOR TODAY’S EVENTS THE EVENT IS CALLED AS MAN HUNT. PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE” The announcer said we chose Gray.

1st Place: Fairy Tail A

2nd Place: Sabertooth

3rd Place: Fairy Tail B

4th Place: Raven Tail

5th Place: Lamia Scale

6th Place: Blue Pegasus

7th Place: Mermaid Heel

8th Place: Quarto Cerberus

Fairy Tail A: Gray

Sabertooth: Rufus

Fairy Tail B: Juvia

Raven Tail: Nuplting

Lamia Scale: Lyon

Blue Pegasus: Eve

Mermaid Heel: Beth

Quarto Cerberus: Yeager

The Event had started and Gray was able to find the enemies thanks to Lucy advice. After a while the game was over and the scores was being announced

Sabertooth                   10 points

Fairy Tail A                   8 points

Fairy Tail B                   6 points

Lamia Scale                   4 points

Raven Tail                     3 points

Mermaid Heel               2 points

Blue Pegasus                 1 points

Quarto Cerberus            0 points

<3 Lucy POV <3

We got second place then we headed to our assigned area. Next up is the battle portion. Gray keeps on apologizing. “Sorry, You guys” he said “It’s okay Gray” I said in a comforting tone “You did your best, Gray-san” Wendy said “But all of the training went for nothing” He said “Come on, Gray that was not the reason for you to participate in the Games. It was to be no.1 guild in Fiore.” Erza said “Now let’s go there is still for the battle portion.”  I said then we went to our assigned seats and waited. “NOW FOR THE BATTLE PORTION FIRST UP FAIRY TAIL A’S WENDY MARVELL VS BLUE PEGASUS EVE” then they went to the Arena and in the battle stance. I decided to call Grandeeney to let her watch Wendy battle. “I, Lucy Heartifilia the Princess of the Dragon, I open thee the Gate of the Sky Dragon’s Human form, Grandeeney” She appeared “You called Princess Lucy” She asked then I nodded. “Do you want to watch Wendy fight?” I asked then she nodded. “WENDY!!!”  she said then Wendy notices her and smiled widely.

<3 WENDY POV <3

I look at our stand then I saw Grandeeney, Lucy-san must have call her to see me my fight. Oh alright!!! Now I have more confidence in winning the battle. I am the first one to fight in the Games and I have to win. I have to fight Eve-san from the Blue Pegasus. “Wendy-chan, you have changed since we last met during the Nirvana incident. And you have grown and your magic got stronger, Let see what you got Wendy-chan, Let’s have good fight shall we? After I would love to have dinner with you later.” He said with his playboy charm and I replied “Yes, Eve-san, Let’s have a good fight” then we heard the bell ring it’s a signal to the fight to start. Then he started to attack but I chanted “ROAR OF THE SKY DRAGON” it hit him directly and flew backwards and hit the ground. He started to chant “BLOW BLIZZARD” Then snow started to attack me, I was covered with wounds but I can’t lose, I chanted “SKY DRAGON’S SECRET ART: SKY DRILL” It hit him again he is covered with bruises and fell unconscious. “WE HAVE A WINNER FAIRY TAIL A WENDY MARVELL!!! FAIRY TAIL A RECEIVES 10 POINTS.” The announcer said I saw Eve-san still unconscious I decided to heal him. I went to him and healed him after a while he started to regain consciousness his wounds are gone. He look at me then smiled “Thank you, Wendy-chan, You surely changed a lot since we last met. You became much more stronger than before. Thank you for healing me” I smiled and went back to our room I saw Grandeeney. “CONGRATULATIONS!!! WENDY I AM SO PROUD OF YOU” she said and hugged me but my wounds ached she notice and said “Here Wendy, let me heal you” she said then my wounds are gone. I smiled and said “Thank You, Mom” and hugged her then I heard someone calling me it was Charles, Lucy-san, Natsu-san, Erza-san, Gray-san and Happy. They were congratulating me on my win “Well done Wendy” “Congratulations” “Nice one, Wendy” I just blushed and smiled. Then we went back to the stands and we sent Grandeeney back and watch the other matches.