CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24

<3 Lucy POV <3

My team praised on a job well done. Grandeeney and Wendy healed me. And we went back to the Arena. The administrators decided the others teams needed to be ranked. So they decided to used an MPF (Magic Power Finder”

Jura = 8863

Orga = 6885

Ren =  500

Milliana = 360

Novali = 150

 The scores:

Fairy Tail                     48 points

Sabertooth                   41 points

Mermaid Heel             18 points

Lamia Scale                 15 points

Quarto Cerberus          11 points

Blue Pegasus                 7 points

After that a little breaks then next the battle portion. The 1st battle is Blue Pegasus Hibiki VS Quarto Cerberus Novali and after a while  the winner was Blue Pegasus Hibiki. Then we moved on to the 2nd Battle Mermaid Heel Kagura VS  Lamia Scale Jura It was a draw. The Final Match was Fairy Tail NATSU VS SABERTOOTH STING  The was intense but the winner is Natsu.

Fairy Tail                     58 points

Sabertooth                   41 points

Mermaid Heel             23 points

Lamia Scale                 20 points

Blue Pegasus               17 points

Quarto Cerberus          11 points

After that battle Grandeeney and Wendy they healed Natsu. After that the dragons and the guild went to the bar to drink. I left early because I was feeling a little tired, I passed by the Saber’s Inn Thanks to my Dragon hearing. “Sting, You lost, How pathetic you losing to that brat. What do you think is the meaning of being Number 1 Guild in Fiore? They always win and they never Lose to any kind of trash. In this guild once you lose your Out, Removed your mark” The Master of Sabertooth said. What kind of guild is this?

<3STING  POV <3

 Here I am being scolded by Master for sure I am going to be out of Sabertooth “Sting, You lost, How pathetic you losing to that brat. What do you think is the meaning of being Number 1 Guild in Fiore? They always win and they never Lose to any kind of trash. In this guild once you lose your Out, Removed your mark!!!” He said harshly. “But, You can’t kick Sting-kun out, Yes he lost because Natsu-san is stronger. But I assure you he won’t lose again, Please give a chance, Master” Lector said. “Who are you to decide that?!” He said “I am just Sting-kun partner, I am also a Sabertooth member. Please give him a chance” Lector said “Why you are going to die!!! Since when did the Sabertooth marks is marked to useless cats. Now you will die” Master said with anger and he chanted an attack to Lector he was frozen in spot. “LECTOR!!!” I yelled trying to get to him. But someone got to him first I look at the person, she is blocking the attack with her right hand.

<3 Lucy POV <3

Is this a guild?! I can’t stand it anymore I went in to the inn I saw all of the Sabertooth members standing then I saw their Master he was boiling mad. I heard him say “Who are you to decide that?!” He said “I am just Sting-kun partner, I am also a Sabertooth member. Please give him a chance” Lector said “Why you are going to die!!! Since when did the Sabertooth marks is marked to useless cats. Now you will die” Master said with anger and he chanted attacks to that exceed “LECTOR!!!” Sting yelled trying to get to him but I know he will not make using my fast reflexes and used my teleportation magic to appear in front of the exceed I carried him in my left arm and blocking his attack with my right. I gave the exceed to Sting, He hugged at his partner. “What’s brings the First Wizard Saint here at this hour?”  the Master said “Hello there, I just happened to pass by and heard everything. I didn’t mean to eavesdropped, but why are kicking Sting out of the guild?” I asked “Because he lost in today’s match. He brought shame in Sabertooth name.” He said “What kind of shame, he brought to this guild?” I asked “He lost, To be the Number 1 guild. The member shall never lose in any kind of battle. In this guild to be the number 1 Guild, You must never lose in any kind of battle. Once you lose you’re out no questions asked” He said “I see, Is that your policy here in this guild?” I asked then he nodded. “Then if you lose  your out right?” I asked “Yes” He said “If you lose, you will give your position as the Master to Sting?” I said “Wait! What?!”he said surprised “I challenged you to a fight, once you lose, you will give your title of Master to Sting and you’re out of this guild” I snapped “I accept” then he started to chant his magic but I was faster “UNISON RAID: HOLY DRAGON’S SHADOW DRAGON IRON FIST” That hit him my attacked pass through him and he cough out blood “Now, After the games are over, There will a new Master in Sabertooth that will be Sting” I declared. “Wait! Sting didn’t beat me”’ He said still on the ground “Well, you lost to me, And your policy states that once you lost in any kind of battle, You will be out. And your way of being the Master is wrong. Being strict, What kind of guild is this? That doesn’t how a guild works. A guild is where your second home is, where your friends are ready to help you and protect you. But not like this you lose once and you are out. You treat your members as your soldiers. And Here I witness a innocent exceed was about to get killed by their Master” I said to him “But-” He was cut off by Minerva “You lost, Father. We don’t need you anymore. You are now a trash.” “She the First Wizard Saint” he reasoned out “That’s the point, you will never beat us Saints. So as the Head of the Magic Council I pronounce your new Master after the Games, is Sting. And for your former Master I hereby banned you from this guild” I declared then that he didn’t say anything. “Sting, I know you knew what it means to be a guild right?” I said as I walk towards him. “Yes, To protect your friends” he said and then I said “Sting and Rogue, there is someone that I would like to meet” then I chanted “I OPEN THEE THE GATE OF THE HOLY DRAGON, SHADOW DRAGON’S HUMAN FORMS...WEISSLOGIA, SKIADRUM” And they appeared “You called us Princess Lucy”  I nodded “It’s time for you to meet your sons” I said they nodded “WEISSLOGIA!!!” “SKIADRUM!!!” They both said in unison and they ran to their parents and hugged them “STING!!!” “ROGUE!!!” They said and hugged them back. They explained after a while I decided to go. I bid them good bye as for the dragons I told them to go back later. “THANK YOU LUCY!!!” Sting yelled.  “BY THE WAY, STING GOODLUCK WITH YOU BEING THEIR MASTER AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YUKINO” I yelled “HEY!!!” Then I saw him blushed, hhahaaha. I went back to the inn good thing the team is not here. I took a shower then went to bed then I heard the door opened, and my team walk in. I heard noise when they enter. They thought I was a sleep “Shhh, Lucy is already a sleep” Erza said in a whisper then the noise lessen, I felt  someone was near my bed then I felt someone kissed by forehead. It was Natsu then I drifted to sleep.