CHAPTER 39

Chapter 39

<3 Lucy POV <3

It’s been a month since the S-class Advancement exam had ended two wizards was promoted as an S-class Mage it was Natsu and Gray. It was a normal day in Fairy Tail I just got back from the Magic Council to do some papers that I need to do. I look the around the guild. I saw Natsu coming towards me. “Hey, Luce” He greeted. “Hey, Natsu, what’s up?” I asked I blushed when I notice he lean in. “N-Natsu” I stuttered then he whispered something. ‘Luce, Come to the cherry tree around the back around 5:00 PM. I need to tell you something’ He said in  a  whisper, I nodded I wonder what is going to tell me. I look at my watch and it was 4:00. I decided to go home and change.

<3 Natsu POV <3

Oh God I am so nervous. This is the first time I felt nervous except of Erza who always threatens us because we always fight in the guild. But this time it’s different this is the first time I am going to do this. It is for Lucy after all I want to be with her forever. It’s time for me to show her what I really feel. I am holding red velvet box. Yes, it is time for me to ask her hand in marriage. I love Lucy so much since the first time I met her I don’t why but since during those times I was so dense not to notice this feeling from the very start. I always want to protect her, always want her to be by my side, and I really loved it when I always kiss her because of her sweet, soft and kissable lips. I was in deep thought when I heard someone calling me it was Lucy. “NATSU” She called me. Wow, Lucy is wearing a beautiful dress and her hair was put in to a bun. “Hey Lucy” I said. “Natsu what do you want to talk about?” She asked. “Right, it now or never” I muttered she look confused, She is so cute, I thought. I took a deep breath and knelt down on one leg. “N-Natsu, What are you do-doing?” Lucy said shock “Lucy Heartifilia, I love you with all of my heart, I always want to be with you, I always want to protect from harm’s way, I love it when you show me your beautiful smiles, and your cheerful, on the first time I met you I know there was something special to you. I always enjoy your company when we either at your apartment or at the guild or out on mission with team. When you left 2 years ago, I was always miserable, sad and always on depression not only me but also the whole guild. But when you return I was so happy and I felt alive again. Then and there I notice my feelings towards you. That I love you so much, I cannot bear the sight that I will lose you, and I won’t let that happen no matter what. And I want to grow old with you, to have children with you, Lucy Heartifilia, I love you so much with my whole heart, Will you marry me?” I said held out the ring I was nervous and I notice that Lucy was sobbing. “O-Of Course, Natsu. I will marry you because I love you” Lucy said in between tears. “Really?!” I said with excitement “Yes, Natsu, I will marry you” Lucy said and hugged me. I slipped the ring on her ring finger and I kissed her. Then we heard squeals, cheers and clapping hands and we turned around and we saw the whole guild. We blushed and smiled “WELL DONE NATSU” “Congratulations!!!” “You’re a man” “Finally you have finally done it, Natsu”  They said and we smiled. “CONGRATULATIONS NATSU AND LUCY. LET US CELEBRATE THE ENGAGEMENT OF NATSU AND LUCY” Master yelled. “Aye sir!!!” we yelled then we enter back to the guild. The guild members kept on congratulating us and drinking.