♡capìtulo 9♡

Yoongi and Namjoon had most of their classes together since they chose the same major. They say good bye to their friends before walking off together.

Seokjin,Taehyung,Jimin, and Jungkook had the same first class. Math. They groan as they realize the subject of the class but none the less are happy since they are together.

They walk towards the classroom. When they enter, they see that the profesor already has picked their assigned seats.

Seokjin sits next to Taeyong and Hongseok. Jimin sits next to Sehun and Chanyeol. Jungkook and Taehyung sit in the same group as another boy named Wooseok.

"Okay class, I know you are probably not happy with the assigned seats. But, I do have a proposition for you all. If the class passes the first assessment with a class average of a B, you will be able to choose your seats." the profesor states.

The whole class cheers. They only have to pay attention in class and pass the test and they can sit where they want? The class will try their hardest.

The class passes by as the profesor is just going through their syllabus and explains their first lesson of the unit. After an hour, the class is dismissed and they all go to their second class of the day.

The day flows by fast as all the teachers do is go through syllabus' due to it being the first day of classes.

The group finishes all their classes by 3 pm so they decide to meet in the cafeteria. They would've gone to the café but the campus was closed until 5pm.

They walk into the cafeteria and each get their foods. When they finish, they sit in a table.

"So, how was the first day for everyone?" Jimin asks as he takes a bite of an apple.

"Well, it was the same things each class. Just the professors discussing the syllabus and telling us our first lesson." Jungkook says as he pokes the straw through the hole of his box of banana milk.

They all agree. Nothing interesting happened in their classes today. They continue eating their food and make small talk.

They stop when they hear Yoongi choking on his food. Seokjin's eyes widen and he hits his back to help him.

Yoongi waves him off, "I'm good". Seokjin lays off but still looks at him worriedly.

"Hey Jimin! Hey Yoongi!" The group turns as they hear a loud cheerful voice.

"Hoseok!" Jimin says, "Come sit with us!"

Hoseok smiles at them and sits next to Jimin. "Hello everyone! My name's Hoseok but you guys can call me Hobi!" he says cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you Hobi! I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin."

"I'm Taehyung."

"I'm Jungkook"

"And I am Namjoon."

Hoseok smiles, "It's nice to meet you all."

They continue talking and laughing loudly once Seokjin starts telling his dad jokes. Jimin is always the one who laughs at his jokes the hardest and Seokjin appreciates that.

"Okay guys. I have to go. I want to write a new song for our project that's coming up." Namjoon says and leaves after saying goodbyes.

"I think i'll be going too. I need some last minute things to clean up in our dorm." Hoseok said.

"We'll join you!" Yoongi says. He grabs Jimin's arm which makes him furrow his eyebrows. Seokjin laughs as he can tell Yoongi has a crush on Hoseok. He never voluntarily wants to help someone. Maybe Hoseok can change him.

"Okay then, let's go." Hoseok grabs Yoongi's free arm which causes him to blush. "Bye guys see you later." They say and leave.

Now it's just Jungkook,Taehyung and Seokjin. They finish their food and go throw it away. Jungkook leaves because he has 'something' to do. Taehyung and Seokjin walk over to a bench in their school.

They sit and relax as a small wind makes their hair flow. Seokjin lays back on the bench and raises his head, closing his eyes. He smiles as he feels the fresh breeze after so many hot days.

Taehyung looks at him fondly, a smile creeps up to his lips. 'It's time to start revealing myself. it's now or never.'

Taehyung takes in a deep breath. "You know.." He trails off. Seokjin opens one eye to look at him. "Yes?" Taehyung clears his throat. "You know you're beautiful Jinnie?"

Seokjin opens both eyes and looks at him fully. He looks as if he's frozen. 'Oh no, did I ruin everything?' Tagging thinks.

He calms as he sees Seokjin's cheeks and ears get red. Seokjin looks down and fiddles with his fingers. "Thank you. Actually, yes. You're the one who always says it the most."

Taehyung smiles. "I'm glad you know that you are. You should be told it more often."

Seokjin smiles, "I did. You know Yoongi had a crush on me and he'd always tell me. He reminded me of you in some way."

Taehyung's smile gets wider. It's good to know Seokjin isn't insecure about himself and knows the amount of beauty he really holds.

"Do you like being called beautiful?" Taehyung asks.

"I mean, I think I do. It really boosts my confidence which had gone down when I left Daegu. You'd always tell me sweet things and I sort of got used to it so in Seoul, I felt my confidence drop. Yoongi and Jimin helped me not to fall deep though."

Seokjin looks up at Taehyung. He runs his fingers over his soft hair. "Do you know that you're absolutely breathtaking Taehyungie?" It was now Taehyung's turn to freeze. Did he just-?

"No, actually I don't."

"Well, you know now. I'm saying it to you now that I have the confidence to say what i've always thought out loud. I've always wanted to say that but never had the guts to." Seokjin admits.

Taehyung smiles and rubs his hand over Seokjin's soft cheek. "Thank you Jinnie. I think this is one of the best moments of my life."

Seokjin laughs. "Oh Taehyungie, don't be so dramatic. I'm sure there's better moments in your life."

'I know, but this is by far the best.'

They continue talking until the post lights of the school turn on, indicating the sun setting. They finish watching the sunset and start walking towards their rooms.

"Seokjin."

Taehyung says as he looks at Seokjin who is swinging their intertwined hands. Seokjin looks at him. "Yes, Taehyungie?"

Taehyung turns and connects both of their hands. They're outside Seokjin's dorm room building.

"I hope maybe one day, we can take our relationship to the next level." Taehyung blurts out.

He looks down and immediately regrets ever saying anything. Does he even know what he's saying? What if this makes their friendship awkward! Did Taehyung make a mistake? Most importantly, why isn't Seokjin doing anything?

Taehyung imagines looking back up and seeing Seokjin mad. Mad because he doesn't want to take their relationship in a different way. What if he's disgusted. Can Jungkook be right? Did Seokjin really friend zone him out if this world? So was everything Yoongi said fake? No that can't be true.

Taehyung's overthinking gets interrupted as he feels himself being enveloped my a warmth. That warmth is Seokjin. He had just been watching as Taehyung had a mental battle with himself right in front of him.

Taehyung hugs him back. Seokjin smiles as he feels Taehyung against him tightly.

"I thought you'd never ask Taehyungie."

•••

so is the taejin boat sailing? ;)

-aidee,borahae 💜