♡capìtulo 15♡

The week went by super slow. It's as if when you have plans for the week, it all of the sudden takes 20 years for 4 days to pass by. It doesn't help either if your teachers give you assignments after assignments.

The weekend eventually came though and both Taehyung and Seokjin were excited and nervous. Of course they had gone out together to places but this time it was different. This time they were going to a date, and after the date, things would be a little different between them.

Seokjin changed as soon as he got home. Taehyung told him not to dress fancy, as it was just a sushi restaurant since that's what they were currently craving. (A/N: i've never had sushi and i want to try some so bad. i'm sorry, ik i'm a disgrace 😔) He took a quick shower and looked for an outfit.

Taehyung wiped his hands on his jeans

Taehyung wiped his hands on his jeans. He was so nervous. He didn't think this would actually ever happen. He wanted this to happen so bad but now that it's happening, he can't believe it. His hands were already sweating even though he had just gone out the shower.

"Damn it Tae! Get your shit together. It's just Jin." he says as he finds an outfit. He said himself not to dress fancy so he looks for a simple outfit. (A/N:without the towel on his head, but HIS HANDS LASKKSSLSLS)

He finishes and does his hair before texting Seokjin to ask if he's ready

He finishes and does his hair before texting Seokjin to ask if he's ready. He text back saying  he is ready so Taehyung takes his keys and goes to Seokjin's dorm.

Taehyung arrives at his dorm and knocks on the door. A minute later, Seokjin comes out and smiles at him.

Taehyung bows, "Hello Mr. Kim Seokjin. Tonight will be a special night. I ask for your permission to take you out. What do you say, will you grant me my wish?" He says as he extends out his hand.

Seokjin blushes and put his hand onto Taehyung's, "I give you permission and will grant you your wish Mr. Kim Taehyung." he responds and Taehyung smiles. He gives Seokjin's backhand a kiss, which causes him to blush, and he stands up from the position.

Seokjin turns to lock the door and they walk out the building. They walk out and the fresh wind hits their bodies. They walk out of campus, still hand in hand.

They decided to walk to the sushi restaurant since it's not too far from their school. They take in the nature of the season. The leaves from the trees turning into different colors. Oranges,browns,and yellows adorning almost every tree. The leaves falling from them. They keep a conversation as their feet step onto the dry leaves, making a crunching noice with every step that they make.

They arrive at the restaurant and walk inside. The restaurant is moderately full, giving it a comfortable vibe. They sit across from eachother on the table. The waitress soon comes to give them the menus and to take their order of drinks.They reply to her and she leaves to give them time to look at the menu.

"I've never been here. Have you Tae?" Seokjin asks as he skims through the menu.

"No I haven't, but Namjoon did with Jimin and he said it was good. Speaking of them, is something going on between them?" Taehyung asks. He's been wanting to know but hasn't asked anyone about it. He doesn't want to get into their business but he knows Seokjin won't mind.

"I don't know. Jimin just said they are getting to know each other. I mean, I know they like each other, Namjoon told me. I think they just want to take things slow." Seokjin replies.

Taehyung nods and soon the waitress comes back and takes their orders. They order and then she leaves.

They continue talking and she comes back a few minutes later with their meals. "Enjoy" she says before walking away.

Taehyung and Seokjin start eating. "You know Jungkook left." Taehyung says as he takes a bite of his sushi.

Seokjin stops chewing and looks at him with wide eyes. "What do you mean he left? Did you do something again?" he asks.

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, I didn't. I came to the dorm the other night and he left me a note saying he was leaving. I didn't think much at the beginning but turns out he left the school too."

Seokjin sets his chopsticks down. "I wonder why. I would've enjoyed having him, just as a friend. I miss his company,well, before he turned all weird."

Taehyung sips his drink. "Oh well. He wanted to leave. Sayonara!" he says as he makes a wave signal with his hand.

They continue eating and taking. Before they knew it, the restaurant was soon going to close. They half the bill and pay. They're now walking back out.

Taehyung stops midstep. "Can we go somewhere Jin?" he asks. It's Saturday. They don't have classes the next day so it wouldn't really matter if they stayed out late.

Seokjin looks at him. "Okay...where?" he asks. He doesn't want this night to end. He doesn't care about getting home late. No one is waiting for him anyway. Namjoon sleeps early and he already told him not to wait on him.

"Just to the park." Taehyung says with a shrug. Seokjin nods and Taehyung intertwines their hands together as they walk to the park. The chilly air hits them making their hairs sway as the walk. Every time they breathe out, a white cloud will come out of their mouths from the cold temperature.

They arrive at the park and sit on a bench close to the playground. Even though it's a little later, there's still some other couples in the park. The park giving everyone a warm and calming vibe.

Taehyung settles his arm atop Seokjin's wide shoulders. Seokjin leans his head back and looks up at the stars. He tries finding constellations while looking at the twinkling stars. He feels so at peace while being with Taehyung, and that's a feeling he wants to keep forever.

Taehyung looks over at him and smiles. He can't believe he has such an amazing person by his side. He feels as if he doesn't deserve being loved by someone as pure as Seokjin. He may not be in other people eyes, but he is for Taehyung. It's as if he's an angel in this cruel world full of demons.

"Seokjin.." he whispers out, not wanting to scare the other male.

Seokjin looks away from the sky and looks at him. "Yes Tae?"

Taehyung takes in a breath before saying his next words, "Will you make me the happiest man in this world and accept me as your boyfriend?" he says nervously.

Seokjin looks at him and leans closer to him. His breath hitting Taehyung's face. "I thought you'd never ask."

They both close the distance between them selves as their lips touch each other. It's as if there's fireworks exploding inside of their beings. They feel the sparks going on as they turn their heads to give a deeper angle to their kiss.

Taehyung's hand wraps around Seokjin's waist, pulling him closer. As Seokjin's hands wrap around his neck and deepens their kiss. They are feeling nothing but pure bliss at the moment. And they don't ever want it to end.

••••

GAH! they kissed laksksksls (💜ω💜)

THANK YOU EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR 2K READS ON MY STORY 😭. I PURPLE YOU ALL 💜💜💜💜

so sad, but this story is ending very soon :((( maybe next week 😔. i'm sorry.

-aidee, borahae 💜