♡capìtulo 14♡

"Hey Jinnie." Taehyung says as he walks through his dorm's door. He lays down on Seokjin's bed while Seokjin is sitting in the desk that is in their room.

"Hey Taehyungie. How were your classes for today?" Seokjin asks as he closes up his laptop. He gets up from his chair and goes to sit on the edge of the bed.

"It was okay. I'm sad we couldn't talk in math though. Come over here! Don't sit so far from me." Taehyung says as he pouts. He scoots to the wall and pats the space next to him for Seokjin to lay next to him.

"Aish Tae. I'm still right next to you." Seokjin replies but he still goes and lays next to him. Taehyung extends his right hand out so Seokjin lays his head on his forearm.

"So, how were classes for you?" Taehyung asks as he plays with Seokjin's hair.

"Good, actually. Oh! before I forget. What did you do to Jungkook?" Seokjin asks as he turns to his side and looks directly at Taehyung.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung says, obviously faking.

Seokjin slaps Taehyung's chest which causes him to groan. "Stop it Tae. You know what i'm talking about. He tried talking to me in class today and I noticed he has cuts on his face. C'mon tell me."

"What?! He dares to talk to you even though I specifically told him not to?! Ha, I guess he wants to have his ass handed to him a second time." Taehyung says and tries to get out of bed but Seokjin pulls on his arm.

"No Tae. You aren't going to do anything. And what do you mean a second time? What did you do?"

Taehyung takes in a deep breathe. "Fine. I'll tell you. The day that I made you listen to the recording, after you fell asleep, I went over to our dorm. I burst through the door and pushed him on the floor and started to fight him. He didn't fight back though since I caught him by suprise. Wooseok came out of nowhere and made me stop. After that, I came back and slept here."

Seokjin looks at him with his mouth agape. "Taehyung! Why would you do that! It's not worth it. You could've just left things how they were."

Taehyung clicks his tongue. "No Jinnie. If I didn't teach him a lesson, he would still be bothering you. He now knows not to test my limits. I'd do it all over again if I got the chance to. Also, don't call me by my full name. It makes me feel like you're getting me in trouble and I don't like it."

Seokjin sighs, "Aish Tae. What am I going to do with you?"

Seokjin gulps as he sees Taehyung's eyes darken. "There's many things you can do to me, Jinnie." he mutters in a husky voice.

"N-Not like that Tae." Seokjin stutters as he puts his hand on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Okay then. So when can we do that?" he says with a slight smirk.

Seokjin looks away from his eyes. Maybe it's finally time to take things further. It's about time anyway.

"Hmm how about really soon?" Seokjin says in a teasing voice. He leads two of his fingers up Taehyung's chest. Taehyung doesn't break eye contact.

"How soon?" He asks. He has been waiting for their relationship to level up. He knows they're just teasing eachother right now, but he wants Seokjin to finally say what he's been wanting to hear for so long.

Seokjin makes a face as if he's thinking really hard about it. "Hmm, how about after we start dating?" he blurts out.

Taehyung looks at him with his mouth agape. Since when did Seokjin gets so bold? Oh well, goodbye to the innocent baby Seokjinnie.

"Oh yeah? So when are we going to start dating?" Taehyung asks back as he wraps his arm around Seokjin's waist tightly.

"I don't know. Whenever you ask me out?" Seokjin asks back. He laughs at the little game they're playing.

"Hmm okay then. This Saturday, i'll be taking you somewhere." Taehyung says as he plays with Seokjin's fingers.

"Okay." Seokjin agrees. He knows they're teasing eachother at the moment, but he hopes Taehyung is actually being serious.

The rest of the night, they talk about random topics. Taehyung left as soon as Namjoon came back to their dorm.

Taehyung goes back into his dorm expecting Jungkook to be there. He tries opening the door but it doesn't budge as it's locked. He furrows his eyebrows and unlocks the door with his key.

He walks in and flips the light switch when he notices that the lights are off. He widens his eyes as he sees half of the room is cleaned out. Only his part of the room is there. All of Jungkook's things are missing.

He walks to the bed and he sees a note.

'I'll leave to make everything easier for Seokjin. This is all for him. You're still an asshole. I don't care about you, just treat him well.'

He laughs as he throws the note in the trash bin. He lays on his bed with his hand behind his head while looking up at the ceiling.

"Finally after so long, we will be together my love." he says as he moves his sweater sleeve away from his wrist and plays with his bracelet.

"Finally, he's gone. Now no one will stand in my way. I will finally claim you, my Seokjin." He whispers out.

•••

so, taejin date? ;)

-aidee, borahae 💜