Chapter 8: Library of Legends (Short chapter)

( Yes yes, this is a short chapter i know! But i want to work on a Halloween Special for this book and that chapter is going to be LONG! maybe so long that i will make two parts of it! Anyways have fun reading ! ❣️)

The girls finally arrived where they were going and, as always, it looked very magical and dreamy. It was quiet and peaceful in the Library of Legends, none of them spoke to each other, but instead they walked to the huge tree stump. It seemed that it had turned into a clubhouse or something, at least that's what Shira thought. Shira did not walk but admired the view she had from the library, it looked so natural and is probably one of the wondrous libraries that looked so beautiful and vibrant. "Shira? Um .. I hope this isn't such a big shock to you that we came here through a bookcase," Emily laughed nervously. Shira gave a small smile as she looked at the five other girls who stood there at the door of the 'clubhouse'.
"To be honest, I am not so shocked, but more surprised. I mean we are sucked into a bookcase and we suddenly come here? But why am I anyway? Is there something wrong? If so, please let me know. I would like to help if something is wrong, are we friends for that, right? "Shira did not show anything that she knew about this, nor was she going to give up her secret. She followed the girls who meanwhile went into the clubhouse and took seats on the seats. Everything was very nice and nicely decorated to be honest, she followed the girls who meanwhile went to the clubhouse and took a seat on the seats. Shira was impressed by what had changed in the time she was not active as Glitter Sparkle.
Shira herself also sat down on an empty chair and looked at the girls, who were still surprised that Shira had not panicked when they went here. On the other hand, they knew a bit about how Shira was put together and didn't find it so strange anymore. Of course, they expected Shira to at least ask questions about this place, but no word came from Shira's mouth. "Well um ... what we wanted to talk about ... is uh ... Kelsey tell me" Emily laughed nervously, she didn't know how to tell Shira. Kelsey looked at Emily with a "why should I explain it" face. Another silence fell ... an uncomfortable silence. Shira breathed in and out, if nobody else would talk she would say something. "I hope you trust me, right? Why don't you just tell me what it's like ...? "Shira pretended (but secretly she was sad) that she felt sad. "No no! It isn't, really not! We trust you very much Shira and we care very much for you .. but we don't know how to say it ... "Emily said soon after seeing the sad face of her girlfriend, now she felt a bit bad because she didn't know how to ask. Meanwhile, Candy was just listening in on the girls' conversation and sighed irritably. "Now it's enough," thought Candy, and she emerged from Emily's bag. Shira blinked a few times when she looked at Candy and she smiled softly. "What they are trying to tell you is if you might want to become a member of the glitter force!" Shira was surprised when she heard that, but it immediately gave her a brilliant idea, but she couldn't transform into Glitter Sparkle like that ... So how would it happen?