Chapter 12: Glitter Joker going crazy

Shira was finally transformed into Glitter Joker, in an inquiring glance the two girls who were flying in the sky looking at her not knowing that it used to be their enemy and just thought she was a new warrior. A newbie, someone who had no experience with fighting, but nothing could be further from the truth because Shira knew everything about fighting. Only one thing is wrong with the glitter pact she has gotten, it was very dangerous, but Candy had said nothing about it. In a battle of ten years ago, this glitter pact was damaged, and it became the glitter pact of glitter joker. The person who cannot keep his or her powers under control, even if the person so desires to control it, between a fight of good and evil, it will take place in the one who transforms. Shira did not know how to use her powers yet, but at least she could fight.

She jumped high into the air, almost flying her. She put her arm all the way back and then punched Shadow Love in her face, she flew back and fell to the ground because she didn't see it coming. Shira ... Glitter Joker faced Techno and started attacking her, trying to kick and punch her, she almost gave a thwack in Techno's face. Until Techno took her arm and looked hard at her. "It was a big mistake of yours... To attack my twin .." She said before kicking Glitter Joker into her belly. Techno used her secret powers to cause a bang, a kind of explosion.

It came straight at Glitter Joker, she put her arms to her face and waited for the bang to hit her, but then something happened, "GLITTER FORCE! Sparkle Blizzard!" Chloe shouted, or Glitter Breeze in this case. Her attack froze, but it didn't help because it exploded and shards of ice flew everywhere. Glitter Joker got shards in her arms and she started bleeding.

"dammit ..... well thanks for your attack breeze" She mumbled to herself as she didn't want Chloe to hear it. Glitter Joker fell to the ground and the rest of the girls ran towards her. "Are you alright Shi— I mean Glitter Joker !?" Glitter Lucky (Emily) asked as she saw that she was bleeding and was a bit worried. "Oh no your bleeding!" Glitter Breeze (Chloe) Said and she felt guilty because it was partly her fault, even though she wanted to help Glitter Joker.

The joker girl got up and pulled the shards of ice out of her arms and her eyes glowed red. "I am fine ... but with these two amateurs, they won't be fine once I am done with them !!" Shira shout. She ran toward Shadow Love, who was still lying on the floor and laughed hysterically, ready to give her another punch in her face. The glitter pact began to adjust her personality to first the girl who didn't talk much, into a girl who was crazy and disturbed. "MAKE YOU READY FOR YOUR END !!" She shouted, but unfortunately, before she could give a punch, Techno pulled her twin sister away before it happened. "What kind of hero are you huh ?! It looked like you wanted her dead!" Techno called angry, even though she was also largely responsible for the death of the previous glitter force herself and she shouldn't be complaining about it.

"Oh, that is exactly what I wanted... I want you and her to DIEEEE!" Her eyes were so red and her madness was over the top. Glitter Joker began to float, a white light circling around her and she absorbed it into her. "Nobody will be able to stop me!!" She was laughing evilly, she snapped her fingers and pointed her finger at both girls. "Sleep well Techno and Shadow love" She whispered before she shot a ray of light out the top of her finger.

The rest of the glitter force watched in horror as they saw how much Shira suddenly had changed, they ran to her and even if the two other's were villains, Chloe took them in her arms and jumped away before the light could hit them. Shira growled because of this and she turned around. "How dare you to stop me?! Don't you know what bad they have done!!! They should be destroyed! Be eliminated from this world!" Shira said darkly.

Candy had popped out of the bag from Emily, watching Shira in horror herself. She totally forgot to warn the girl for the glitter pact. "LUCKY! I forgot to tell that the glitter pact has been damaged! You need to stop her before she hurts herself or others!" Candy was yelling at the glitter girls.

"Right" Emily said as she began to run towards Shira and used her glitter sparkle storm on her, it hit glitter joker's back and she fell down onto the ground. She didn't have any energy left to get up at all and she was breathing slowly. She turned back into her normal human form, her glitter pact was beside her and her hair was covering her face.

Techno kicked Chloe off of her and her twin sister, she took Shadow love into her arms and teleports back to the Shadow Realm.

Everyone was now transformed back to their normal selves and had run to Shira, Kelsey took her into her arms and glanced over at Emily and then at Candy. "COULDN'T YOU HAVE SAID IT EARLIER!? Candy! If you knew this glitter pact was so dangerous, why would you bother to give it to Shira!!?" She was angry at the small pixie.

Candy felt very bad as her head hang down, she had small teary eyes. "I forgot about it... I didn't want her to be in danger at all" She looked at the glitter pact and slowly walked to it to pick it up. But before that happened Shira had woken up and picked up the glitter pact herself. She rubbed her head and saw a little fuzzy. "Of course not candy... it is not your fault... I think it was just me that got angry..." She heard everything that was said and she didn't want Candy to feel so bad. "I'm fine and don't worry about me... I will learn how to control this power..." she said in a soft voice and had a soft smile on her face. The girls were surprised that she was awake, but they didn't hesitate to hug the girl into their arms.

Rascal had watched the entire battle of glitter joker and the two villains. He saw the anger that was inside of her and saw her evil side, he had a devilish smirk onto his face as he loved to see that glitter girl in so much dark energy. "This girl is definitely different than the others.... and I will find out her secret, all is it the last thing I do!" He began to laugh hysterically.

To be continued...