CHAPTER 3 ✓

SEAN’S POV

“That’s my food!! Why did you eat it?!”

“Huh? Who cares if it’s yours? The important is I’m already full because of it!”

“Waaahhhh!! How dare you!! You should buy me another one! It should be the same flavor as the one you ate!” Theo yelled, he’s about to cry. When Pierce notices that Theo is about to burst out crying, he rushes to him and pats his head.

“I’m sorry brother, don’t worry I’ll buy you another cake with the same flavor. Two at that. Are you okay with that?” Theo nodded repeatedly like a kid.

“You’re going to a store to buy a cake?” Jax asked while holding... huh? Isn’t that my remote control? Why is it broken?

“Yes, why?” Pierce asked, still consoling Theo.

“Let me go with you. We need to buy another remote control, Zander broke Boss’ remote.”

“Me? Why are you blaming me?!  You’re the one who broke the remote! You grab it from me by force!” Zander shouted as he threw one french fry on Jax’s face.

But Jax catches it with his mouth. “What do you mean me? It’s not my fault!! You didn’t give it to me!” he yelled after chewing it.

“No! It was your fault!!”

“It’s not!!”

"It's not my fault too!!"

“Tsk. All of you shut up.” I threw them a death glare and they immediately shut their mouths. “Just buy me another one.” 

“Okay.” Both of them agreed without any second thoughts.

“Where should we buy the remote? In the convenience store?” Jax.

“Are you dumb? You think they’re selling remote in there?” Zander rolled his eyes.

“Then where should we buy?”

“Of course in the internet cafe.”

What?

“Wahaha! They’re not selling any remote there, they only sell computers. You are all stupid. Right, Pierce?”

“Yes.” Pierce nodded in agreement.

Idiots.

“Where’s Blaze by the way?” Ryker asked. Oh, I thought this guy was still sleeping even though his surroundings were noisy.

“I’ll call him.”

....

“He’s on his way,” I said after the call.

After a while there’s no Blaze came. Where is he?

I had a bad feeling when he said that someone was following him.

“Hey, I’ll come after Blaze.”

“We’re going too, Captain!”

All five of them stood up. I guess I should just use my SUV. “Let’s go.”

...

While I was driving, Ryker who was sitting in the front seat asked. “Is something the matter?”

“Earlier, he said that someone was following him but he said that maybe it was just a coincidence. However, if he’s already on his way, he should arrived by now but he didn’t.”

“Maybe he just went to a store to buy something?” Pierce.

“I don’t think so. What if those people who were following him were one of the groups that like to take down whoever they want just because their ranks rise? This is what I want to tell all of you, that’s why I called you. Since our ranks have risen, other groups will be aware of your presence. You should be more cautious of your surroundings.”