CHAPTER 5 ✓

ZAYDEN'S POV

"That's all for today. The bell just rang, you can take your break."

The subject teacher said and he left the room.

There's nothing much happening, the subject teachers only made their quick introductions about the subjects.

"Let's go and eat at the cafeteria, Miss."

I nodded at her and got my things. Hold on, I frown at Zane.

"What?"

"Didn't I tell you not to call me 'Miss' in school?"

"Oh, okay Miss."

Tsk.

We were about to head out when Zane and one of our classmates bumped into each other.

"I'm sorry." Zane quickly apologizes.

"Ugh! How dare you! Look at my dress it now has a stain!!" The lady yelled angrily. She was holding a cup of coffee. Did she buy that while the class was still ongoing earlier?

"I didn't mean to do it. It was just an accident." Zane remarked.

"Hah, how dare you talk back?"

*SLAPS*

"Ah!"

What the f**k. Did she just slap her?

"What's wrong with you? I already apologize, I didn't deliberately bump into you."

Tsk. Zane, you should slapped her as well.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked arrogantly.

Who is she? Well, it doesn't matter. I'm hungry. I want to eat lunch already.

"You're Ella Carson."

"You knew who I am so why didn't you wipe this stain or buy me another set of clothes?"

What?

"Miss Ella is right. Don't you know that dress cost more than ten thousand pesos?" her friend chimed in. What's with her face? She looks like a clown.

"I bet you cannot afford such a thing." another friend said as he raised her eyebrow.

Hah, attitude.

The one they call Ella laughs mockingly. "HAHAHA! What do you expect? Of course, they can't afford it; look at what they're wearing." she then looked at us from head to toe. "Ugh, that is so cheap."

"What are you still standing for? Go and buy me a dress!"

Zane was about to speak but I stopped her. This should be done already, I need to eat!

"Hey," I called.

"What did you just call me? Don't you know who I am?"

"No. And can you please stay away from the door?"

"Who are you to tell me what to do? You can only get out of here if one of you has already bought me a dress! Look at what your friend did, she stained my pretty dress!"

Tsk. My stomach is f****ng growling! And she's getting annoying!

"Don't you see the stai---"

"The hell I care about your f****ng dress! It's just a f****ng stain! If you don't want to get hurt then move away from the f****ng door!"

"Miss Zayden, calm down."

"Tsk." I am calm.

"H-How dare you!! Girls!"