CHAPTER 6 ✓

SEAN’S POV

“I have received an invitation!” Jax shouted as he waved a black envelope in the air. “Boss, here!”

He handed me the envelope so I opened it and read.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN THE ORGANIZATION’S EVENT TONIGHT AT 9 PM.

“So, Boss, are we going?” Theo asked excitedly.

“Mn. Since we received an invitation, we should go.”

“Yes! I’m ready to fight! They should be ready if I am the one they are facing! Wahahaha!” Theo declared. He may look cute and innocent, but this guy likes to fight.

Pierce furrowed his brows. “So you’re saying you’re stronger than me?”

“Ah, no, no! Even though I’m stronger than you, you’re more handsome than me!”

So basically he’s saying he’s stronger than Pierce.

All of a sudden, Pierce gloats. “Hm, of course, I am the most handsome in our group. Wahahaha!”

“What? It’s very obvious that I am the most good-looking!” Jax butted in.

Zander retorted. “Ugh. You’re not even at my level of handsomeness, you’re below me!”

“Tsk. Tsk. That face or yours? Just admit guys, I am the most handsome of all of you.” Blaze also chimed in.

Sigh. “The event is tonight, so you guys be ready,” I said and they all nodded their heads.

However, something is bothering my mind. What's with the sudden event? If they want some entertainment, or they want us to battle with the other groups they don’t need to send an invitation. Since the challengers are the ones to send a challenge request, this letter isn’t from a challenger.

“Huh?”

I turn my head to Jax, who is currently on his PC.

“What’s the problem?”

“I have found something. It says here that the head of the Dragon Organization is retiring?”

“What?” Ryker, who was silent this whole time, asked in surprise. “Where have you found that?”

“Ah, it’s just the organization’s forum someone said that in the chat...”

“Who?”

Why is Ryker so curious?

“Hm, I don’t know, it didn’t indicate what group he belongs to or if he is just a solo fighter.”

Ryker ponders for a moment, then clicks his tongue. “Tsk.” Then he goes back to sleep. What was that?

All of us look at each other in confusion. Why is his reaction like that?

Well, I think his reaction is understandable; if the information is true, then no one would just remain unconcerned. Since he is the founder of that big underground organization and he will be retiring all of a sudden? Why?

“Let’s meet here at 8 pm, then all of us could go there together.”

“Yes, boss!!”

......

After I parked the SUV, we walked straight to the main entrance of the mansion. If you are wondering why we are in the mansion instead of the arena, that's because the main entrance of the underground arena is inside the mansion.

This place is owned by the head of the Dragon Organization who runs the underground arena. That organization is also one of the most powerful organizations in this country. They may have a lot of rivals, but they still manage to remain on top.