Chapter 2 - His family!

Two days later..

"Khushi what happened? You're never much confused about the clothes you want to wear!" Arnav hugged Khushi from behind. She was biting her nails staring at her bed filled with all her clothes confused what to wear to meet with Arnav's family.

Khushi turned to him and started playing with his shirt's button, "Baby I'm nervous.. I never talked much with your family after our marriage, so I don't know if they will like me or not.."

"Look Khushi I can't give you guarantee that they will like you or not, we're different human beings and my choices might be different from others.. All I can assure you is it doesn't matter to me if they like you or not because I will never leave you! You're my choice and I don't care what they will think about you.. It's not going to change anything between us!" Arnav said.

Khushi looked up at him and smiled.

"You should wear that yellow salwar suit.." Arnav said glancing at the outfit he wanted her to wear.

"Okay

"Okay.." Khushi nodded taking her clothes she moved to the bathroom to change.

After sometime Khushi walked out of the bathroom dressed in the outfit chosen by him, her hair was left open just the way he likes and she applied simple make up on her face.

"Always more beautiful than before!" Arnav said staring at her.

Khushi blushed smiling, "Only your eyes find me beautiful, otherwise for others I'm just an ordinary girl with average looks!"

"Isn't it enough only for my eyes to find you the most beautiful girl on earth?" he asked.

"You're my world.. So it's like the world is telling me that I'm the most beautiful girl ever.. It isn't just enough, it's more than enough Arnav ji!" she said smiling.

Arnav walked near her and kissed her forehead gently.

****************************************************************

Outside Raizada Mansion..

"Khushi's husband!" Meera shouted calling Arnav from the car. Karan covered his ear with his palm, "Meera! He's here only not in any other planet!"

"In AR you're my boss, but outside I'm myself boss and yours Double Big Boss, got that? So let me do what I want!!" she glared at him.

Karan sighed in defeat, "Okay!"

Arnav who was walking with Khushi's purse to his car, stopped on his track seeing Karan's car parked outside his house. He walked towards their car and greeted both, "Hi Angry love birds! How are you both?"

"We're very angrily fine!" Karan grinned.

Arnav chuckled as Meera glared at him again.

"Aww Khushi's husband.. You are carrying Khushi's purse to the car!! Good boy.." Meera smiles patting Arnav's shoulder through the window of the car.