Chapter 4 - Jealous Khushi!

Arshi's room..

"See what you did.. you tore Anjali ji's gift.. What will I reply to her? That my husband doesn't have patience!" Khushi pouted staring at the damage her husband did to the dress in hurry to make love to her.

Arnav pulled her closer to him cuddling to her, while Khushi rested her head on his naked chest.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered.

"Arey.. Why are you saying sorry? I'm not angry with you for this Jaan.." she dropped a soft kiss on his chest.

Arnav smiled.

"What happened? Why is your mood off?" she asked caressing his chest with her fingers.

"Ragini again.. Anyway just leave it.. Now my mood is better with you.." Arnav said pulling her closer to himself.

****************************************************************

Sheetal's room..

"This is just the limit.. that spoilt brat had courage to insult me in front of Raj.. What does he think of himself? I'm not worth to be standing in front of him.. Now I will show him who Ragini Raizada is.. He will apologize to me in front of everyone.. just wait and watch Arnav.. How I will ruin your happiness!" Ragini said fuming in anger.

"But what will you do Aunty?" Sheetal asked confused.

"Not me Sheetal baby.. You'll do it.." Ragini smirked.

"You'll seduce Arnav.. He's a man after all.. he will fall in your trap for sure.." Ragini said.

"Aunty he doesn't even give a damn to me.. Don't you see his eyes are always on his wife?" Sheetal rolled her eyes.

"You're such a fool.. You just have to create insecurity in Khushi.. and after making sure of that.. we will drop the final bomb!" Ragini said.

Sheetal nodded her head. She sat with Ragini who started explaining what she has to do.

****************************************************************

At night..

Arnav was standing at the garden area staring at the stars in the sky.

Sheetal stood beside him smiling, "Hey.."

Arnav glanced at her once, then looked up at the sky again.

"You've changed ASR.. I mean the ASR I knew didn't even glance at any girl before and now you're eyes are always searching for one woman, Khushi.." Sheetal said.

Arnav smiled a little, realizing that he did change a lot after meeting with Khushi, "That's true.."

"Don't you miss us at all? You choose to stay here for Khushi right?" Sheetal asked.

"I don't miss you guys.. I do remember of all of you.. but Khushi doesn't let me miss anyone.." Arnav replied.

Sheetal faked a smile.

Khushi came and stood one step behind them, "Hi!"

Arnav turned to her and smiled, Khushi purposely leaned on Arnav, which made Arnav circle his arms around her waist as he stood hugging her from behind.

"Aur bolo Sheetal (Tell me more Sheetal).. What were you both talking about?" she asked smiling.

"Nothing special.." Arnav replied, "I was telling her that you're the reason behind my changed behavior.."

"Oh really? So tell me.. I changed you for good or bad?" she asked giggling.

"Do you need any reply on this?" Arnav smirked.