No Peeking Allowed!

In need of a second scroll, a recently awakened Naruto contemplated forging a new scroll, although he would first need to read the original one that they already had. Before he could do so, Kabuto arrived to stop him, citing that those who read the scroll were rendered unconscious until the exam's end; and that a rival team had tried to open their scroll and had suffered this fate. Kabuto, separated from his teammates, accompanied Team 7 to the tower at the centre of the forest. Along the way, the group encountered a disorienting genjutsu set by the teammates of the Ame genin that Sasuke had earlier defeated. By the time we realised that we were not getting any closer to the center of the forest, it was too late, as they were attacked by a number of clones.

"Goddamn It, everyone get ready!" I say, getting in Battle formation.

The team realises soon enough that the clones are not physical; they are in fact another genjutsu. In order to draw out the assailants, Naruto and I disguise several of our shadow clones as our teammates and fights the enemy clones all night. When Team Oboro believe that the entire team is exhausted from combat, Kabuto, Sakura, and Sasuke corner them. Sasuke orders Naruto and Me to take a break, as we had used a lot of chakra and should be unable to move; however, Naruto and I rush forward and punches all three of the Ame genin, surprising Sasuke, Kabuto and Sakura, with Kabuto realising that Our chakra levels must be exceedingly high to still be able to fight after pulling off a Multiple Shadow Clone Technique along with a Transformation Technique. After a brief struggle, Naruto knocks out the enemies and takes their scroll, at which point they head to the tower and meet with Kabuto's team. Unknown to Naruto and his friends, Kabuto is revealed to be a spy from Otogakure, and submits all of the data he gathered on them to his master, Orochimaru.

Team 7 opens its scrolls inside the tower, summoning Iruka to inform them that we've made it in time. He observes our growth, then allows us to enter the main room, where we meet with the other passing teams: Team 10, Team 8, Team Guy, the Three Sand Siblings, Team Kabuto, and Team Dosu. The Third Hokage briefly speaks about the exams and leaves Hayate Gekkō in charge.