Chapter 1

Fumikage's pov

I sat on one of the desks of class 1a as I waited for everyone to arrive and for our teacher. While I was waiting and zoning out the noise from around me, I saw someone else enter the class.

I looked at them. She had long purple hair in two pony tails with a few strands of hair falling loose on her shoulders. She looked around before making eye contact with me.

I saw her eyes which were a golden yellow, one eye looking different and more like some sort of mist in a yellow colour.

She walked over with a slightly nervous smile. "Hi. Is the teacher here yet?" she asked. "No. That's who we're waiting on" I replied.

"I'm Mino" she introduced, hand outstreatched. "Fumikage Tokayami" I replied, taking her hand and shaking it.

"It's nice to meet you" she stated, fidgeting about nervously. "Why does your eye look like that?" I asked, kind of curious.

She reached up towards it before fiddling with a strand of loose hair. "Well..... I was born like this... Its part of my quirk. At least that's what my dad says. I mean.... I understand why he thinks but....." I mumbled, moving on from fiddling with the one strand to gripping onto one of her pony tails and running her fingers through it.

"How does it relate to your quirk?" I asked. "Oh.... It lets me see where I'm sending something with my mist" she replied, dropping her pony tail and scratching the side of her neck.

"So you can make things teleport?" I asked. She nodded. "I have a creature that lives in me called Dark shadow" I explained to her.

She looked up at me. "That sounds cool. It's better than my quirk" she explained, mumbling the last part.

"Your quirk sounds very useful. Can you use them yourself?" I asked. "If I use the large portal than yeah. If it's just the simple touching with mist around me then no. I call it Warp mist" she explained.

"That would come in handy for a fight" I thought aloud. "I guess it would" she smiled slightly, hand on her arm nervously.

"You don't talk to a lot of people do you?" I asked. She got slightly flustered at that. "I do.... Its just the only people I talk to are my dad and his two...... Friends. One of them is really old and the other...... He's in his 20's and he doesn't exactly get along with me that much" she replied, shuffling her feet.

"You can always talk with me" I offered. "Really?" she asked. I nodded. She hugged me. "Aww thank you Tokayami" she thanked. "No problem" I replied, not sure how to feel about the hug.

She let go and not to long after, our teacher walked in as Mino went to find a seat.