Chapter 4

Fumikage's pov

I waited in the hospital, looking around. I saw no one that even resembled Mino there. I couldn't understand. Surely the hospital would have gotten into contact with her father after she was brought into the hospital.

I could still remember the fear in her eyes. The purple fur growing on her hands. The tips of her hair turning a soft white colour. Her yellow whisp eye getting longer and trying to wrap around her head.

I looked up when the swinging doors opened. I got up and walked over. "Mino?" he asked. I nodded. He turned and led me to a room. He opened the door.

I was surprised at what I saw. Mino was unconscious on the bed but the only thing she was hooked up to was an IV drip. There was no bandages. No casts. Just the IV drip pressed into the bend of her arm.

I walked over. It had been 2 days since she was brought in and there was nothing wrong. How could that be? She was crying out in pain. Not in her own voice but she was crying out in pain.

I turned to the doctor. "There appears to be no physical damage done. No injuries. Nothing" the doctor explained. I looked back at Mino. A long strip of white in her hair caught my attention. Her hair hadn't fully changed back from that.

I ran a hand through the long strands of hair that had been taken out of the two ponytails that she always had them in, the purple hair spread out across the bed and slightly covering her shoulders.

The doctor left the room, leaving me alone. I kept fiddling with her hair. It was so soft. "Please wake up" I whispered.