Chapter 8

Rose continued to join her lips against his, tongue with tongue allowing the taste of the wine to flow into his tongue. His beard tickled her face as she grabbed his hair aggressively and pulled him closer, she could feel the moan of pleasure from the back of his throat, she had gotten him, hook, line and sinker. She left his lips and trailed her lips across his neck to the back of his earlobe, biting his ear softly, she smirked as he gave a loud moan and his fists tightened on the straps. She knew this was the worst kind of punishment men could face, being able to taste but not touch

"Please Sammy" she whispered in his ear seductively "I just want to know who's doing this? Who made you lose your men? Who hurt you?" he shivered against her as she sat on him each of her legs on his two sides "I want to make them pay Sammy, please" she felt disgusted, bastard, she prayed he would break soon, she didn't know how much she could take. She raised up her head and gave him a slow smile, the message was clear, she was waiting for a response, he stared at her with his hooded green eyes for a while before he replied, his voice husky

"I'm not really sure, but one day I'm sitting in my office taking care some business and these men barge in, they were Italian, that much I could guess, their accent was thick. Of course, I got furious, demanding who gave them the permission to come in but the biggest one, he had black eyes and a scar along his face, he grabbed me and injected some kind of drug in my neck, and I became weak, too weak. They dragged me out of the room, there was blood everywhere, most of my men, dead on the floor, some escaped and some joined the other side. I was dethroned, the dragged me to the middle of the lawn and threw me across it, suddenly a young man walked through them, he wore a black suit, had thick black hair and black eyes, completely soulless. He didn't say his name, but he was looking for you, he wanted you, he knew I was going to have a business deal with you in a few days and he wanted me to catch you. Right then, I knew I had a spy, I am not a man of trust, I only tell my business operations to a few men that I could count on"

"Michael" she whispered, catching on

"Exactly" he laughed coldly "my own right-hand man betrayed me, I was furious but I was weak so I couldn't fight and they had disarmed me a long time ago. Most of them were Italian, including the boss so it was definitely the Italian mafia. The boss, he stared right at me like he could see through me, it was funny that I had done the same thing to most of my men and here was one doing the same thing to me. He gave me some men, saying they would follow me but I took a look at them and told him they were worthless and you wouldn't be fooled but he sneered and said they would do and that he wasn't willing to lose any of his men and that is how I landed there and the rest you know. I don't know why he wanted you unless you had cheated him of a deal that is"

"No" she replied "I don't do deals with the Italian mafia, I don't trust them and I've never heard of or seen the man you just described, I need more answers"

she stood up swiftly and looked at the Ugandan man behind him "Tarivka"

"Yes, your highness?"

"Untie him and place him in one of the guest rooms, you and John are his guards, anything goes wrong with him, you both take the bullet, understand?"

"Yes your highness" they both replied, she looked at Samuel

"If you want to stay alive, you'll have to work under me or if your pride won't allow you to then I make arrangements of a dinner date with you and my two Arabian tigers, ok?"

"Fine" he muttered obviously displeased at the situation. She smiled and left the room with Jacques trailing behind her with a pleased smirk on his face.

*sorry, it's short*