Jealousy pt 2

Keith POV
I have to admit he does look hot. I don't even rember why we took a break, I wonder if he still would want to date me....

Don't get me wrong it's not like i would be mad if someone else was with him. I would be fine, it doesn't matter. Lance can date who ever lance wants to date. (Note the sarcasm and slight anger, putting this here cause I'm bad at writing)
I finally broke out of my trance and turned my head to look at him. He wasn't looking at me or in front of him, he was looking up at the sky. He realised i was looking at him so he turned his head, gave a small smile and said try it.

So i did. I tilted my head back and saw one of the most beautiful things ever. Second to lance of course.

( Imagine something like this)We muat have look very strange, two guys just staring at the sky for like 5 minutes

We muat have look very strange, two guys just staring at the sky for like 5 minutes.

But the thing is when both people are looking up and not at where they are going, you don't know where you will go or where you are when you finally loom forward.

I was the first one to do so. I reached over and lightly tapped lances shoulder, he looked at me with a questioning look and said "what".

" we um, honestly i have no idea where we are right now" hos eyes slightly widened and he quickly glanced around him. We were still on the main road, i think but there were no street signs and not alot of people. When he lookoback at me he said "should we go ask someone for directions?"

I rolled my eyes and said " we don't need directions we grew up here, we'll figure it out..... eventually" I whispered the last part so he couldn't gear me. Lance nodded and sighed. So i pulled him back down the street we probably had come from.

We did this for awhile and we both knew i was now completely lost. But hey at least there were more people around here, although they were probably all drunk as we were right next to lots of bars.

Lance pulled him arm out of my grasp, stood in front of me and said " look i know you think you know where you are going but I am completely lost and you probably are to." I gave a small nod at the end of his statement.

Lance looked around him and saw three bars surrounding us 2 on the left and 1 on the right. He turned to me again and said "I'm gonna over there and ask them how to get back to somewhere near th garrison"

He pointed to a group of three guys that didn't look completely drunk only one of them did. I watched as he walked over. He began talking and two guys were pointing and probably, hopefully giving directions. The other was eyeing up lance. Not gonna lie, i was pissed

Lance POV
After we both gave up on our own sense of direction, I asked a group of three guys and two were very helpful, but one kept staring at me. I kind of just ignored him and focused on the two who were giving directions.

I thanked them and hurried back to keith. When i got there I glanced behind me and he was still watching me as his two, I'm guessing friends continued to talk.  When I turned around to look at keith gis face was red.

I got worried and put my hand on his forehead,"are you ok" he looks at me and his face becomes even redder. Quickly he says " no I'm fine and turns away" where are we going" I pointed in the right direction and we started walking.

After like 2 minutes of awkward silence i say "whats wrong, you were happy and fine earlier but now you're so mad. Is it because I thought you were sick" he looked at me and said " no it's not your fault just let it go" i said ok and continued walking.

I started to hear footsteps behind us and started looking behind us, after a while of doing so keith got curious and dis the same. When he saw nothing there he looked at me and said " what are you looking for"

"Nothing, I thought I heard footsteps but I don't hear them anymore" We both turned around to continue walking but there was a man standing directly in front of us. It made both of us jump.

After I recovered from my mini heart attack, I realized it was the man who was watching me before. It freaked me out a little and I started to step back. Keith must have noticed i was uncomfortable and stood a little in between us and said " do you need something" he looks at keith and pushes him out of the way so he now is right in front of me. He turned his head towards keith and says " not from you"

He turns back to me and i can smell the alcohol on his breath, It almost makes me gag. He puts his heavya around my shoulder, pulls me tight up against him and starts walking away. 

He leans into my ear and says "hey you're pretty cute are you alone tonight" my eyes widened and I stutter " wel.. i .. no .but .... hotel.. i ... uh" he looks looks at me and clearly think i ment i wanted to go to a hotel with him, but i very much don't.
He gets a creepy smile pn hos face and leans in to kiss me. His lips were only a centimeter away from mine when i hear a loud grunt and an even bigger thud. I look and see a fuming keith bending down to the man and saying " you can't have him" he looks back up an as if he forgot i was there his eyes widened and his face got red.

I smiled an he gave me a confused look " I thought you were sick, you were just jealous, hehe I thought you didn't want to be with me after we broke up"he looked at me, walked forward, puts his hands on my face and kisses me. It took me a second to comprehend what was happening but then I leaned into the kiss as well. When we finally parted we were both breathing heavy and red in the face " i only went along with it because I thought thats what you wanted" I looked at him and shook my head. " can we be together now then, I can't stand the idea of someone else with you" i smile and nod my head and am about to go in for another kiss when we hear something on the ground.

We look down and see the man groaning in pain and rolling on the ground not able to get up. We both laugh, link our fingers and start heading to the hotel. When we get back to the hotel we ho into keiths room and you can guess what happens next. ;)

1207 words