JISOO GIF IMAGINE #8

Imagine Jisoo waiting for you so you both can go to a place where you can truly be happy, but you never arriving because you had a car crash

The wind played with Jisoo's hair as the brunette girl looked at her surroundings. The bustling life of Seoul was still as vibrant as always, and while Jisoo always had felt like home in the big city where discipline and devotion could bring you far, since the beginning of your guy's relationship she had never felt more caged in the town of South Korea than ever before.

You once told her she was like a beautiful bird, kept away in a silver cage with clipped wings.

Jisoo thought it was quite fitting. She felt like she was a bird, destined to see more than just the tall buildings every morning and every night. She dreamed of seeing the stars, truly and without any other lights trying to rival the beauty of Mother nature. She dreamed of breathing in the clearest of air, being able to eat whatever and wherever she wants without people looking judgingly at her when she wolves down her cheeseburger.

But most of all she dreamed of being free, the only thing she did not want to be freed of, being you. Jisoo was more than sure she wanted to spend her entire life with you.

You, the girl/boy who told her she didn't had to follow her parents dreams.

You, who told her it was okay to be selfish sometimes if it meant securing one's happiness.

You, who told her to listen to her hearts desire and wherever she lead, you would follow.

A cold breeze erupted goosebumps to appear on her delicate skin. Jisoo shivered. Not because she was cold, but she felt in the pit of her stomach that something was wrong.

Her hands started to shake, she was desperately looking at her wristwatch, turning around to see if you were around. But you weren't.

You had called her earlier, telling her you forgot something to pick up and would come in a minute to finally find your happiness with her.

Her happiness was being free with you.

Your happiness was Jisoo.

So when you had picked up the delicate velvet box and started driving again, you couldn't help but glance at it now and then to remain calm and assure the ring you bought was still there, sitting in its tiny box, unknown that it was the most precious of all for you.

You hadn't exactly talked about marriage, but the "I Love You's" and the fact you two would run away from your lives to be happy together, was enough to make you want her to stay at your side for the rest of your life.

You were ready to pop the question and you had the ring. The only thing missing was her "Yes."

You pulled up in the street you were suppose to meet, as you saw Jisoo waiting impatiently.