WYR #12

Would you rather...

Have a Vampire Jennie bite you

Or have a Werewolf Lisa bite you?

Note :

I am a woman of my word so here's another glimpse of my life :

People actually believed I'm a vampire because I have "vampire teeth"- You know, fangs-, pale skin, blood red lips and color changing eyes (its not even that extrem, it's mostly because of lights. Sometimes I have light brown eyes, dark brown, then a mix between green and brown, brown and gray and sometimes complete gray).

They actually thought I "compelled" my teachers because I got away with everything and was the best in class even if I was absent for a long time.

If I would get 1 cent for every time someone asked me if I would bite them, I would not be a billionaire, but had at least a few thousands.

Sometimes I got so embarrassed because it, that I hid my mouth during speaking so they couldn't see my teeth.

Now I actually found fun about it.

If somebody tries to make fun of me, I would just flash my teeth and BAMM BYE BYE BULLY! XD

The best thing about it is actually when you have an argument and you want to do for example a group project and you're just like : I FUCKING BITE YOU IF WE DON'T DO IT LIKE I SAID!

To be fair, my classmates actually believed the moon's  cheese France sent to space to watch our every movement without us knowing and to keep an eye on the cheese factory of other countries.

So... If I say we do it like I said, then we Fucking do it like I said. I wasn't schools best student for nothing, darling.

Well, the story of how Sushiii68 became a Vampire, my dear readers.