WYR #33

Would you rather...

Be casted as the second love affair in a drama with Lisa

Or be casted as the lead love affair with Rosé?

Note :

My birthday is almost over, sweeties :(

But HEEEEEY, something awesome just happened today-beside my birth of course and the presents and cake :3

So I went with my family for a walk in the park, the adults were talking about some Shit I definitely didn't want to participate in and my cousin was busy texting her friend on her phone.

So I walked a little bit alone around, needing a bit space from all the people.

I wanted a little bit of peace and silence.

But there was this guy who like called the whole time after a "Rapunzel" and I was so annoyed with him and the girl who seemed to ignore him.

He then caught up with me, and was like "Rapunzel, wait, you lost your earring."

I Fucking lost my earring while walking around.

And the guy Fucking called me rapunzel.

And he Fucking went after me to bring it back to me.

And that guy also was cute af and didn't look much older than me.

And I was like" Oh, thank you! I didn't notice! "

AND HE JUST SMILED SO CUTELY OMG

AND MY DUMBASS HAD TO ASK HIM WHY HE CALLED ME RAPUNZEL

AND HE WAS LIKE BECAUSE YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG.

So I joked, saying he was my prince who saved me from my "mother" Finding my location by finding the earring I lost.

AND HE WAS SO FUCKING SMOOTH OMG.

HE SAID IF HE HAD MY NUMBER HE WOULD ALWAYS SHOW UP FOR MY RESECUE TO SAVE ME FROM THE EVIL WITCH I CALL MY MOTHER.

AND DAMN DEARIES I DON'T KNOW WHERE I GOT THE CONFIDENCE, BUT I SAID :"EVEN IF YOU WOULD HAVE TO CLIMB A TOWER?"

AND HE JUST FUCKING SMIRKED AND SAID HE LIKED CLIMBING AND THE THRILL OF IT AND SAVING A NICE GIRL FROM HER GRUESOME FATE WOULD ALSO LOOK GOOD ON HIS RESUME AND I WAS SO SHOCKED THIS CUTE LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WITH THE GUMMY SMILE   ACTUALLY GOT MY NUMBER.

And DEARIES...

HE SAVED ME AS" RAPUNZEL👂🏻💍" IN HIS PHONE AND I CAN'T BREATHE OMG-

HE'S SO CUTE! I SHOULD HAVE TURNED 17 SOONER AND LOST MY EARRING WHILE WALKING - LIKE DAMN BEST BIRTHDAY EVER !!!!

And no one from my family actually notices my missing or my encounter with the boy and omg I can't -

Sushiii68 stopped working
...

Did I mention how cute he is? Like I would totally let him cuddle my dog and this means something coming from me.