BLACKPINK GIF IMAGINE #1

Imagine being Lisa's little brother/sister and your mother has ordered you to bring them the pizza they ordered and you open the door and see them doing a séance

"(Y/N)! Please take to Pizza up to the girls."

"Okay, Mum", You took the Pizza off the counter, walking up to Lisa's Room and barged in without knocking.

Lisas head snaps to you, the others stare at you without emotion.

Candles were around the four girls, their hands were tight interlocked with each other and in the middle of their circle was a glass piece and a piece of wood where letters were ingraved in.

A wind blew against your face, even though the windows were closed and it wasn't stormy outside at all.

"What do you want Human? Say it or die a gruesome death!" Lisa yelled, voice darker than usual.

The others only continued to stare.

You blinked, before taking a few steps out of the room.

"I erm, nothing. Get back to... Whatever you are doing!"

("Aight imma head out" lol)

You fled out of the room, down the stairs to your mother-the pizza still in your hand.

"Oh? Aren't they hungry anymore?"

"... No, they want me to have it."

"Thats so nice of them!" your mum said smiling, before going back into the living room.

You followed her."Hey Mum?"

"Yes?" She asked, eyes focused onto the match in her hand as she lit up an aroma candle.

"If Lisa gets possessed by a demon and she wants to kill us all and we have to give her to the government for experiments and for the savety of the human race.... Could I have her room?"

"Sure, Honey", Your mum chuckled," If Lisa ever get possessed by a demon, you can move into her room."

"Great!" You said, sitting down onto the couch next to your mother, opening the pizza carton, taking a bite. " So... I can move in tomorrow then?"

Note :

What time is it in your country right now?

4:31 am in mine (I am so frustrated I can't sleep omg XD)