CHAPTER 19: -UNLIKE BEFORE-

-JACK-

I'm surprised when she follow me outside the event hall.

"Lorenzo please, let's talk." I missed that name, she's the only one who's calling me that name.

I faced her. As i look into her eyes, i saw the sincerity.

"What for?"

"I've been waiting for this time to talk to you again. I'm back babe. I'm not gonna do the same thing again. I want to fight for our love this time, i dont love James and he dont love me also. Weve been living together in one roof but nothing happened. Isnt that great? I'll tell my parents I'm not marrying him."

I was so shocked when she claimed my lips but i didn't move, i didn't kiss her back. i don't know but i felt nothing when she did that unlike before, when were kissing even just in cheeks? There's a spark. But what Happened? I don't know. Yeah, i used to kiss her before eventhough were to young to do that.

"I love you Lorenzo, please say you love me too."

"I dont know Katarina. I'm confused." Then i left her and went back to the hall. There i saw them eating, umupo na ako beside me is Gelo and Krisyela.

They're too quiet, not until Katarina came.

"Hey everyone!"

"Hello Hija, you're Katarina right? Jack's uhhmm.. nevermind."

But what caught my attention is this man im front of us, looking at Kelly.

"Ahh, how are you Bab- Krisyela?"

*Cough cough* - Krisyela

"Oh your Louis right Hijo? You know Krisyela Hijo?" - Mom said.

"Yeah, She's my E--" Krisyela cut him off.

"Im his Friend Tita yes, beforr he left the country, were classmates back then." Then she formed an awkward smile. Honestly? What's with this two? Nevermind.