CHAPTER 15: -WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY?-

-JACK-

I didnt expect that i will see her in this kind of state. From the start, i knew she's brave and loud but that's just a half part of her. The other part her is weak, she has her weakness and that's her family. Now i understand how blessed I am to have a complete family. Why do i fee this way? Like i want to protect her from any harm, i want her always by my side, i never felt this kind of feeling before with Katarina. Yeah, My Ex. I found the song 'Like I used to' so bitter. It really defines how i am feeling that time when she left me. I guess there's something in Krisyela that makes me want to allow her teasing me. Although i felt mad at her sometimes but i can help but to smile at the end of the day because i just believe that it's okay with me that she always makes 'asar' to me. Ugh! I'm here at the car with her, I'll bring her home na. It's already 6:00 P.M. and guess what? She's sleeping in my lap. She forced me that's why. As i am watching her sleeping, i cant help but to notice her beautiful face, she's simple yet beautiful. Why do i feel like this. Goodness, i think I'm starting to like her.

"Sir Jack, were here."

"Pakellymera, wake up. Were here." She stared at me for about 5 seconds then she said four little words that .. err ... made me blushed.

"Ang gwapo mo pala." Tapos tumayo na siya then opened the car's door.

"Thanks for the ride Manong Driver ! Bye bye Jack En Poy ! Pasensya na ah ! Humiga ako sa lap mo. Mabigat no ?"

"Oo."

"I knew it. Madaming laman eh, matalino kaya ako. Gege, Hoy ! Umayos ka na ah, sunduin niyo ko bukas dito. Bye!"

I dont know what's in me, but suddenly i felt like there's butterflies in my stomach. Then i smiled.

"Sir Jack, what's with the smile? Haha di na ako magtataka kung pagdating ng araw eh mahulog yung loob niyo kay Krisyela. Mabait na bata at siguradong di ka magsasawa sa kakulitan niya. Hahahaha."

And for the second time, i blushed and give him a slight smile. It's confirmed, i like her.